Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
So it's basically gonna be me, shotta, naughty, and my boy... And maybe Sean if he gets the Ps4 out his a**...

Don't expect to see anyone else on gears.

So it's basically gonna be me, shotta, naughty, and my boy... And maybe Sean if he gets the Ps4 out his a**...

I'll be on for the first few weeks. I pick up another cycle on Oct 26 :rolleyes

Don't worry once gears drop I'll replace the PS4 with the xbone power brick combo and can't forget about Ricky Nades

Battlefront, Battlefield, Mafia 3, Madden and still RDR...
GOW is back burner.

Add me up, I'm Gears 4 Life. Also play a bit of Halo MCC :lol: I have a mic too and hope you guys do as well, but I rage some times and use the "f*99ot" word a lot to the opposing team so hope you guys can get used to it.

BTW Dark Souls 3 for $22 (it fluctuates every minute) on Amazon Amazon product ASIN B00Z9LUCEY , Walmart online can't price match this :rofl: and I have the free trial 2 day free shipping on Walmart.

Last edited:
Will they be 60 fps? I've been trying to research PC gaming so I'm up to speed when I'm ready build my rig. It seems like 4k/60fps is very demanding even on PCs. Consoles supporting that seems unlikely.
4k/60fps on pc is possible for $1,200, so most likely 4k/30fps on scorpio. Also the scorpio successor is already being planned. 

But by that time pc users might be looking towards 8k.

Edit: this rumor isn't confimed.

Forza horizon 3 and gears 4 have 4k builds. When scorpio drops it's assumed by some youtubers that it'd make sense for first parties to update their xb1 builds to support the 4k builds that are on pc. Basically, some past games would have native 4k builds ready to go instead of upscaling.

Last edited:
I think frame rate is more important, hopefully Sony and MS can get majority of their games to run 1080p/60fps at a minimum.

Im pretty excited for Horde I know some good times will come in those sessions

I've been playing it on Gears 3 recently

Back
Top Bottom