Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I don't get why you guys keep talking to a guy who doesn't contribute anything... just me. I've seen plenty of logical statements and questions to nothing. Don't feed it.

@iYen  @Nickthestick91  thanks guys, appreciate the clarification. I just ended up buying 'em instead 
laugh.gif

But let's try this again…

Why do you think anyone in this thread would be any more interested in hearing from you, than you are in hearing from Rusty in the PS4 thread?

I often say things that don't upset everyone so much.

Most of swendro's posts in here are fairly innocuous things and aren't negative toward Xbox.

The real troll is bamez. He's the one who should be catching all this flack.

Is it possible for me to exchange 2 brand new/sealed games from another store at walmart, even though I don't have a receipt?

Will they be less strict since I'm just doing an exchange rather than a refund?

This just in- apparently there's a huge issue with XBL that is affecting a lot of random services.. Smh what's going on

Gta 5 has about 24 hours worth of music.
0ibvz4p.gif

"Me & U" by Cassie
"Midnight City" by M83
"Days Go By" by Dirty Vegas
"Feel Good Inc." by Gorillaz
"The Time is Now" by Moloko
"Bugati" by Ace Hood feat. Future & Rick Ross
"Work" by A$AP Ferg
"I Got 5 On It" by The Luniz
"4 AM" by Kaskade / "Streetz Tonight" by Araabmuzik (not sure which one, sites are posting both of these)

:wow: :pimp:

Last edited:
Supposedly an excellent anime called Psycho Pass will get an xbox one anime game adaptation.

When? No clue.

http://psycho-pass-game.jp/

Psycho Pass is one of the best shows I've watched this year!

Si69G2o.gif

Last edited:
Is it possible for me to exchange 2 brand new/sealed games from another store at walmart, even though I don't have a receipt?
Will they be less strict since I'm just doing an exchange rather than a refund?

YES

Did it twice at a Walmart

Does it actually work now? I can play over the weekend now
nerd.gif
No it doesnt. Patch is still on the way for an undisclosed date this week (I'm thinking the weekend honestly) and Patch Notes will be release the night before or the morning of the Patch. 

Customs still work just fine for me, didnt play any yesterday though. Just been doing Legendary Campaigns in the interim

Lolololol

Thought it was getting fixed today!??

Garbage
It got pushed back on Monday.
This week’s content update, which was originally scheduled for release this Wednesday, 11/19, will now be releasing later this week to allow for additional fixes, as well as the completion of the testing and certification process.

This content update includes a variety of fixes across the title, including Matchmaking performance issues, general UI and game stability improvements, as well as fixes for game-game specific issues in Halo: CE, Halo 2, and Halo 2: Anniversary, and more. The full patch notes will be posted later this week, in advance of the content update release.

Thank you for your continued patience
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/...on/e024f78f-6022-4a49-99ea-67562ec5b4ca/posts

Back
Top Bottom