Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
In terms of each console's year one exclusive features/games:
PS4 theme song:

XB1 theme song:

Using your

xbone exclusives = games available on other platforms but not ps4.

ps4 exclusives = games only available on PS4.

metric this makes sense, I guess.

Last edited:
@DJYoung08
 You have a Scuf right? Do you love it? Do you have one of the ones where you can map buttons? How beneficial has that been for you if so?

Here's my controller:

View media item 1266432View media item 1266433View media item 1266434
Funny I'm putting in an order to have my CoD AW controller customized either today or tomorrow.

I dont mess with scuf... but I go through Battle Beaver Customs (authorized for tournament use) https://twitter.com/battlebeaverc

There are a couple reasons why I dont really like scuf.. mostly due to their craftsmanship.

Also, scuf's paddle design does not work well with XB1 controllers (their 360 design was great) IMO... Look at where the paddle falls vs. where the buttons fall on my controller... My buttons are right where your fingers naturally are when you're holding the controller... with the scuf 1, you have to move your fingers to the center of the back of the controller... I want a more natural feel.

View media item 1266444
As far as answering your actual question:

I LOVE my controller for Call of Duty, and like it for other FPS games.

I don't have a re-mappable one because I chose exactly what I knew I wanted.

The controller has been most beneficial in call of duty.

being able to Aim and shoot while crouching and never having to move my right thumb off the right stick to press B is great. I very frequently feel unbeatable when I dropshot.

Being able to jump while aiming (moving right stick) has been more beneficial this year more than ever. Games like Halo, Destiny, and CoD AW that have a lot of jumping... its nice to never lose right stick control while jumping around.

Getting a controller with back buttons or paddles definitely requires getting used to though... you dont just plug it in and go on a rampage.

Using your

ps4 exclusives = games only available on PS4

metric this almost makes sense.
1831367.gif

The metric is m$/$ony exclusive.

In terms of each console's year one exclusive features/games:
PS4 theme song:

XB1 theme song:

Using your

ps4 exclusives = games only available on PS4

metric this almost makes sense.

bruh if you think the sony exclusives have been better this past year all I need to bring to your attention is drive club vs. forza horizon 2

:rofl:

@DJYoung08
 You have a Scuf right? Do you love it? Do you have one of the ones where you can map buttons? How beneficial has that been for you if so?
Thanks man this was really informative, I'll check out the site in a bit. Question how much would something like having rear buttons added to a controller cost?

I'm not really thinking about doing it, I was just curious cause I was playing Halo 2 yesterday and was reminded how hard it is to do two of the button combos in particular when you hold the controller the normal way. Someone suggested buying a Scuf to me, just wanted to hear from someone who has experience with custom controllers.

@DJYoung08

Thanks man this was really informative, I'll check out the site in a bit. Question how much would something like having rear buttons added to a controller cost?

I'm not really thinking about doing it, I was just curious cause I was playing Halo 2 yesterday and was reminded how hard it is to do two of the button combos in particular when you hold the controller the normal way. Someone suggested buying a Scuf to me, just wanted to hear from someone who has experience with custom controllers.

If all you wanted to do is get back buttons, I was quoted $30 (one on the left, one on the right) and $10 for shipping from Battle Beaver today... He lists out each feature requested with a price

I cant even front... it'll give u an edge... but it does take some getting used to.

Scuff will run your pockets dry btw :lol:

View media item 1266516

Oh I see your argument...

So the heavily stripped down version of forza horizon 2 on 360 disqualifies the fact that forza horizon 2 for xb1 is superior to drive club on ps4.

Quite frankly, I'd rather play the bare bones forza horizon 2 on 360 than drive club on ps4.

Soooo if it HAS to be xb1 ONLY and not he M$ console family, then how about:

Dead Rising 3
Ryse
KI
Sunset Overdrive
Halo MCC
D4
Forza Motorsport 5

All solid games... STILL much more to talk about over $ony exclusives.

Thats dirt cheap. I'm sure that guys about to see a lot of business in the future. Everyone and their moms gonna be doubleshotting in Halo 2 now.

Thats dirt cheap. I'm sure that guys about to see a lot of business in the future. Everyone and their moms gonna be doubleshotting in Halo 2 now.

Yup.. when I found him like 6 months ago guy had like 200 youtube subscribers and a barely functional facebook page :lol:

He's not big enough to be able to put out a sh__t product... Gamers are loud and vicious... few bad reviews and dude would have tanked.

I aplogize swen, but the ps4's lack of exclusives has you streaming ps+ free games.

Think about that for a second.

Last edited:
Do any of the frequent posters in this thread go into the PS thread purely to be antagonistic?

I only go in there for Bloodborne info these days.

Do any of the frequent posters in this thread go into the PS thread purely to be antagonistic?

I stopped going posting and going into the PS thread after I sold my ps3... after it collected about 30lbs of dust.

Sony exclusive games just dont really do it for me. Some are really good... uncharted and last of us.. but by no means do i need the sony console or see whats going on in that thread.

I was the only one in my friend group still holding on to a ps3 also :lol:

I aplogize swen, but the ps4's lack of exclusives has you streaming ps+ free games.
Think about that for a second.

I do that because 1. I enjoy those games a lot.. 2. So people that write off indie games can have look at them.

Rusty?
Jetpac?
Kingfoam?

I was merely offering a rebuttal to Ian's terrible post. And just because Ian googles the answer's to people's questions in the PS4 doesn't negate him frequently being antagonistic in the ps4 thread.

Oh I see your argument...

So the heavily stripped down version of forza horizon 2 on 360 disqualifies the fact that forza horizon 2 for xb1 is superior to drive club on ps4.

Quite frankly, I'd rather play the bare bones forza horizon 2 on 360 than drive club on ps4.

Soooo if it HAS to be xb1 ONLY and not he M$ console family, then how about:

Dead Rising 3
Ryse
KI
Sunset Overdrive
Halo MCC
D4
Forza Motorsport 5

All solid games... STILL much more to talk about over $ony exclusives.

Cross off DR3 and Ryse.

What your left with is some solid games, but it really doesn't smash Sony's output so far.

Last edited:
Cant really write off dead rising 3 my man... that game was a great hack and slash zombie beat-em-up that put on a great show.

They were rendering like ~500 destructible zombies on any given screen... was wildly fun.

Ryse was a great display of the kind of graphical output the xb1 can do..

IMO they're right up there with the triple A PS4 exclusive.... Killzone...

Cant really write off dead rising 3 my man... that game was a great hack and slash zombie beat-em-up that put on a great show.

They were rendering like ~500 destructible zombies on any given screen... was wildly fun.

Ryse was a great display of the kind of graphical output the xb1 can do..

IMO they're right up there with the triple A PS4 exclusive.... Killzone...

(They're on PC)

Back
Top Bottom