• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Black_Panther_Console_Final_Clear5-hero.png

Well if it must be OLED you only have about two options. LG or Sony.

LG is about the same quality and much cheaper so that would be your best option. All of the LG models have the same picture quality I believe, only differences in the bezel and speakers and stuff like that.

YEA I WAS JUST DOING SOME RESEARCH AND IM PRETTY SET NOW ON GETTING THE LG MODEL: OLED65E8PUA. THE PICTURE QUALITY FROM WHAT I CAN TELL ONLINE IS INSANE. I PREFER BETTER BLACKS AND CONTRAST OVER BRIGHTNESS AND THESE OLEDS SEEM TO DELIVER IT.

I SEE THEY DONT MAKE A SMALLER SIZE THAN 65” IN THEM THOUGH SO I WILL GET TWO 65” AND ILL HAVE TO FIND SOMETHING ELSE FOR THE OTHER TWO ROOMS SINCE I CANT PHYSICALLY FIT ANYTHING BIGGER THAN ABOUT 48” ON THOSE WALLS.

WHAT TV’S ARE YOU GUYS ROCKING? WHAT ARE SOME GOOD TV’S? IM LOOKING TO PURCHASE 4 TV’S FOR THE NEW HOUSE. MUST BE 4K AND OLED.
Screenshot_20180511-112002_Samsung Internet.jpg

I bought the Sony 900E during BF and less than a mont later the LG E7 was on sale at Frys for $1399. I packaged up the 900e without hesitation drove an hour and got the E7... out of my 31 years of existence this is probably my top 3 if not too purchase in my life.. the tv is equipped with dolby vision and the speakers have dolby atmos , game lag i believe is 19 ms , the built in apps make it so you dont need another device to stream and it's a smart tv .. oled picture quality is really the best out there the blacks are like no other .. when the scene goes black on the tv it looks like the tv shut off and sometimes I even ask my wife inbetween pause like did the tv shut off bec. That's how dark it is..

Screenshot_20180511-112002_Samsung Internet.jpg

I bought the Sony 900E during BF and less than a mont later the LG E7 was on sale at Frys for $1399. I packaged up the 900e without hesitation drove an hour and got the E7... out of my 31 years of existence this is probably my top 3 if not too purchase in my life.. the tv is equipped with dolby vision and the speakers have dolby atmos , game lag i believe is 19 ms , the built in apps make it so you dont need another device to stream and it's a smart tv .. oled picture quality is really the best out there the blacks are like no other .. when the scene goes black on the tv it looks like the tv shut off and sometimes I even ask my wife inbetween pause like did the tv shut off bec. That's how dark it is..

THANK YOU SIR. IT SEEMS THE LG E8 OLED WILL BE GOOD A BUY THEN.

I THINK THE INDIVIDUAL LEDS ACTUALLY DO TURN OFF TO PRODUCE BLACKS. :lol:

Super Mega Baseball is pretty fun.

I loved Backyard Baseball when I was a kid and this gives off similar vibes.

yea SMB2 is decent for what it is

still prefer an actual MLB game tho instead of these dumb *** cartoons. but that is why i got a ps4 and mlb the show

Halo MCC has one more chance at life. This summer it will get a complete overhaul of everything + 4K. It will be a free update. Word is it will drop at E3 or a little after

Back
Top Bottom