Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I am at like 85% in FC4.

Far Cry Primal was trash I got to like 15% and had to stop. Horrible game

Far Cry was like a PC centric series at a point right? Like a competitior to Crysis?

Always wanted to play those series growing up, but never gave them a chance. FC4 was alright, but always have trouble disciplining myself and finishing games. Wanted to play FC3, but never purchased it either.

This setting looks cool though and is a departure from the wildlife setting.

So I finally got my Xbox One X that UPS should have delivered on Friday... currently redownloading games that will take best advantage of the power of the system (Forza Horizon 3, Forza 7, Destiny 2). I thought I had most of my games installed on my 4TH external HDD but I guess not. Is there a way you can copy a game to the HDD with out removing it from the system, or can you only move it?

yeah I'll probably just get far cry through the microsoft store online

but the game does look dope, only critique ive read is its like the old games to some degree

never played the others so lol

So far so good. Enjoying it for what it is. Need more of the story to flesh out to appreciate it more.

Biggest complaint I've heard with FC5 is that the events in the world are too frequent and kind of hurt the immersion

Can anyone confirm?

Fellas, I need a solid recommendation on a good Xbox headset. Budget is $200+/-

All the headsets I've researched online seem to have some sort of design flaw or big downside.

Advice?

Fellas, I need a solid recommendation on a good Xbox headset. Budget is $200+/-

All the headsets I've researched online seem to have some sort of design flaw or big downside.

Advice?
Check this post below that I made a while back. Will cost less than half of your budget but perform at or above it. I believe an NTer or two also now use this setup. Countless others online also recommend it.

If anyone is in the market for a headset I highly recommend this setup. I've been using it over the past 2-3 weeks and I love it. Top notch results, and the best part is that it probably won't cost you any more than $90.

Headphones:
Phillips SHP9500 - ~$50-$70
Cheapest at the moment on NewEgg for $60
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA08C3H14853
Peep YouTube for reviews on these. You won't find a bad one, and most will tell you that these are in the same class as alot of $200-$300 pairs.

Microphone:
V-Moda BoomPro - $30
https://tinyurl.com/yaucb8gg (Amazon link)
Pretty much the only mic on the market that serves our purpose. Good thing is it's high quality and highly reviewed. This will connect to the AUX connection on the headphones to essentially turn them into a gaming headset.

I'll throw the details in a spoiler so people who aren't interested don't have to read/scroll :lol:.

Details:
Read anywhere online and it'll tell you that "gaming" headsets are usually overpriced and inferior quality (both sound and build quality) compared to regular over-ear headphones. Also anyone who's ever had a gaming headset will tell you that when they break it's most often due to the wire that connects the mic/headset to the controller. The 9500/BoomPro combo are connected via a detachable 3.5mm (AUX) connection which eliminates that issue. Cheap + high quality + idiot proof = win.

I've used Turtle Beaches since ~2009. After using the 9500/BoomPro setup for a few weeks I prefer the 9500s in every way. The sound quality isn't a huge difference, but it's definitely a noticeable difference. I can hear distance and direction much more accurately on the 9500s than I did on any of my previous Turtle Beach headsets. It's no longer "there's a guy to my right," it's "a guy is about to come through that door to the right". The comfort on them is wild too. I never even took comfort into account before I got these, but now I don't know how I used to play with my Beaches for prolonged periods. The fabric on the 9500s feels silky and they're so lightweight. Beaches feel like a vice grip in comparison.

One thing to note is that they're "open back". This means that technically you will hear sounds around you, and people around you will hear what you hear. But in my experience I have the game volume so loud that I can't hear much else.

All in all this combo is well worth the purchase, even if your budget is much higher. I put one of my boys on and he feels the same way.

Summary:
Cop Phillips SHP9500 headphones
Cop V-Moda BoomPro Mic
Plug the BoomPro into the 9500s via AUX, then plug into your controller
Flourish

Word i cant even play until Friday smh

Yea I don't know when I'll get time... work consumes 75% of my day. I have practice tonight and Friday. Thursday I have a workout. And then... you know... my wife and family. My daughter JUST started crawling yesterday... earliest I'm getting any kind of time is Saturday evening (I work Saturday morning and have a hard deadline of EOD to get a $3 million dollar rebate for my company)... good times.

Yea I don't know when I'll get time... work consumes 75% of my day. I have practice tonight and Friday. Thursday I have a workout. And then... you know... my wife and family. My daughter JUST started crawling yesterday... earliest I'm getting any kind of time is Saturday evening (I work Saturday morning and have a hard deadline of EOD to get a $3 million dollar rebate for my company)... good times.
Man i work up until friday then i promised my wifes niece ill keep her son (he needs a male figure in his life smh) then i promised my wife id go to church with her ugh. I need to keep my mouth closed lol

Back
Top Bottom