Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
both of my 1080p monitors + the dual mount literally just sit in my spare room.

i got them in 2014 though.

I now have a 60 inch 4k tv as my main thang, 28 inch 4k monitor for my Macbook Pro setup, and 34 inch 1440p 21:9 monitor for my main PC.

So I just copped a 50 inch 4k uhd Samsung but do you use ur 4k as your gaming screen? Because what about input lag? I never noticed it until I got a monitor and now I can't even hook up my Xbox to my old Samsung because it's so bad. You don't get any on the 60 inch?

This the joint i have

http://amzn.to/2sUqOpt

input lag on it is VERY good on game mode.

http://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/samsung/ks8000#comparison_200

the difference between 1ms and 20ms arguably not even humanly perceivable

I've noticed no difference between .001 vs .021 second response times.

Are you comparing the sales of a controller to a game console? Hard to make a comparison of whether the One X will sell out by bringing up the Elite controller

Are you comparing the sales of a controller to a game console? Hard to make a comparison of whether the One X will sell out by bringing up the Elite controller
No.

I'm comparing the demand for the xb1 elite controller to the expected demand for the 1x.

^^^No it's not. Phil spencer has already made a similar comparison. Regarding who the xb1 elile controllers and who the 1x is targeted towards.

ive had my 4k tv since 2015 and its input lag is 18.5 ms while is game mode. is this still comparable with todays model of tvs?

ive had my 4k tv since 2015 and its input lag is 18.5 ms while is game mode. is this still comparable with todays model of tvs?
I believe for tvs an input lag of 35ms and below is good for gaming. However, now tvs have hdr which increases the inout lag a bit depending on the tv model. My 2016 tv's input lag is 33ms.

No shade but I doubt they'll sell out. Unless they produce small quantities, you should be good on release date.
Based on what info?
The xbox one elite controller was sold out for a minute.

Supposedly Xbox One Elite controllers will be in best buy stores next week. Not a full restock. Good luck fellas.
I just don't see people rushing out to buy another $500 product, especially a "mid-gen" upgrade. Similar to the PS4 Pro, this is aimed at your most hardcore fanbase. The casual fan isn't going to buy a One X when you can cop a One S for ~$250 or less. If they sell out, it's because there wasn't a lot produced. I'm with Sean too, comparing a controller to a console is a little far fetched imo. We're talking about a $350 difference too.

I just don't see people rushing out to buy another $500 product, especially a "mid-gen" upgrade. Similar to the PS4 Pro, this is aimed at your most hardcore fanbase. The casual fan isn't going to buy a One X when you can cop a One S for ~$250 or less. If they sell out, it's because there wasn't a lot produced.
The topic is if it's necessary to preorder the 1x. If he wants the 1x that bad, I'd say yes, given the demand for the xb1 elite controller. 

Not to mention people copping 4k tvs.

Whether 1x will be sold out or not, is not a topic I care to discuss.

All it boils down to is how much he wants the 1x not speculation on availability.
  I'm with Sean too, comparing a controller to a console is a little far fetched imo. We're talking about a $350 difference too.

No it's not. Phil spencer has already made a similar comparison. Regarding who the xb1 elile controllers and who the 1x is targeted towards.

Last edited:
I really want to know the trade in deals. Because that determines if I just sell my 1 to a little cousin for dirt or use it as collateral towards my X trade in

Select GameStop are guaranteeing 300 trade credit for Xbox one s...seen it on cag last week my home store had the sign yesterday I guess they have to be a top store or something

Back
Top Bottom