Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
i got off F13 last night to play my buddy in some MLB on the PS4.

ill be back on tonight though playing

I was watching my boy play dead by daylight last night on mixer imma pass
The devs for that game goofed for dropping it after Friday the 13th. One of the biggest appeals about F13 was that it was coming to consoles before DBD had plans to do so. I doubt many people will pick that game up now that F13 has been out

The devs for that game goofed for dropping it after Friday the 13th. One of the biggest appeals about F13 was that it was coming to consoles before DBD had plans to do so. I doubt many people will pick that game up now that F13 has been out

man i was waiting on dead by daylight to choose between the 2 why are you passing on dead by daylight?

man i was waiting on dead by daylight to choose between the 2 why are you passing on dead by daylight?
I've played both and they are similar enough but I just feel like F13 is more fun. You have a bigger map to explore and more ways of trying to survive with Jason than you do in DBD which makes it feel less repetitive than constantly trying to fix generators. F13 imo is scarier than DBD and being Jason is more fun than the killers in DBD. In DBD I only liked being the survivors because being the killer in DBD felt too tedious

Is the first bully worth getting backwards compatible? I never played it
Bully's in my top 5 games list. I played in for 100~ hours in 06. I replayed it fairly recently for about 20~ hours. Soundtrack, setting, and writing are this game's biggest strengths.

Last edited:

Mostly because I have f13 already lol not spending money on basically the same game

Man been playing dragon age lately. I love this game. I played with a mage first last year but now i have a warrior :pimp:

^^^^
I. Headd good things about the dlc, just in case you don't have the goty edition. I can't mess with the mage class. Felt like my character was dancing instead of fighting.

--------
View media item 2470990

Back
Top Bottom