Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
You fellas with kids how do you balance playing, daddy time and giving momma her time. I feel like I get an hour at the most to play a week.

I had troubles with this but we talked and friday is my day to play all day no complants. Saturday is her day and sunday is kids day.

You fellas with kids how do you balance playing, daddy time and giving momma her time. I feel like I get an hour at the most to play a week.

I just game when I can and also cut back the number of games I play a year to 2-3. When you've got limited time to play you realize quickly that you only played some games in the past because you had more free time.

I lean more towards fps and sports games because you can play them by yourself. 15 min at most for a quick match or 2 for most fps games and a sports game can be paused as long as you need it be without completely ruining your experience.

The hardest adjustment for most people is not being able to play with friends as much anymore but you get over that.

Give the kids sleep medicine
Ha I've thought about NyQuil smoothies

I had troubles with this but we talked and friday is my day to play all day no complants. Saturday is her day and sunday is kids day.
Ya Friday does seem best. THanks.

I just game when I can and also cut back the number of games I play a year to 2-3. When you've got limited time to play you realize quickly that you only played some games in the past because you had more free time.

I lean more towards fps and sports games because you can play them by yourself. 15 min at most for a quick match or 2 for most fps games and a sports game can be paused as long as you need it be without completely ruining your experience.

The hardest adjustment for most people is not being able to play with friends as much anymore but you get over that.
Ya not playing with my boys is tough. Especially the FPS games.

Yall doing it all wrong..

I don't even have kids but once I heard my girl taking about "what you gonna do when you have kids and they won't sleep and you wanna play Xbox"

So I thought about it... crush some melatonin 3mg up and put it they favorite beverage before bed.. they slowly gonna run down and jus knock out.

My oldest son getting that age tho 13 hell be 14 in feb. I started him off on borderlands he loves it but still stuck on them kiddie games. Im so tired of acting like i like playing lego batman :smh:

So I thought about it... crush some melatonin 3mg up and put it they favorite beverage before bed.. they slowly gonna run down and jus knock out.

He ain't emm know it,,

So I'm playing FH3 and hear the radio host talking about a caller who called talking about the end of the world and how he was gonna roam the waste with his dog...pretty sure that's a fallout reference and I thought that was pretty dope considering my love for the fallout series.

Ahh Ahh Ooooh x3
Oooooooooh Take me away
Ahh Ahh Ooooh Take me away
I need you, wait
Take me away

give me a sanctuary
take me away
give me a sanctuary
take me away
take me away
take me away
take me away
OOOOOOOH
take me away

Ah ah oooh
take me away
ah ah oooooooooh
take me away
ah ah ooh
take me away

ah ah ooooooooh
I need ya wait
take me away
give me a sanctuary
take me away
ah ah oooooh
I need ya wait
take me away

Last edited:
He ain't emm know it,,

So I'm playing FH3 and hear the radio host talking about a caller who called talking about the end of the world and how he was gonna roam the waste with his dog...pretty sure that's a fallout reference and I thought that was pretty dope considering my love for the fallout series.

...erm no, thats a Mad Max reference.

Of course FO does make the same reference to MM in their own games, but it all comes back to the Road Warrior and Dogmeat

this morning got me feeling like we might be headed for the End Times tho, need to pick me up an Australian Cattle Dog to ride shotty
View media item 2225209

Last edited:
...erm no, thats a Mad Max reference.

Of course FO does make the same reference to MM in their own games, but it all comes back to the Road Warrior and Dogmeat

this morning got me feeling like we might be headed for the End Times tho, need to pick me up an Australian Cattle Dog to ride shotty
View media item 2225209

You're right my bad

no prob.
I always liked having the dog as my companion in FO3, but I hated when he got hurt so I just stashed him at my homebase
In FO4 the dog kept walking in my way when I was trying to stealth so I ditched him for Det. Nick

no prob.
I always liked having the dog as my companion in FO3, but I hated when he got hurt so I just stashed him at my homebase
In FO4 the dog kept walking in my way when I was trying to stealth so I ditched him for Det. Nick

Nick is a G

Last edited:
Titanfall 2 and BF1 $35 at Target (Flash Sale) price drop will occur during check out
Titanfall 2
BF1
Black Friday
Cw2tb6XUAAA5FOe.jpg

Cw2uTUdUQAA4Wis.jpg

Cw2vljzUQAAdVRR.jpg

Cw2t8oJUQAAN94S.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom