Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Best Buy and Amazon require you to have a subscription before you can access any of those rewards. It's not free.

Also GameStop is the biggest retailer for consoles sold by a fairly large margin. You don't want to piss them off. What happens when they move all Xbox signage from the front of the store to a small section on the back and dedicate the entire front of the store to the PS4. MS is in no position this gen to anger retailers by reducing prices on digital games. It's not worth it

They require you to have a membership.

Right. Just like it's required to have an Xbox live membership to play online.

They can do it they just refuse to because it's cutting into the money they make.

They require you to have a membership.

Right. Just like it's required to have an Xbox live membership to play online.

They can do it they just refuse to because it's cutting into the money they make.
If you have a gold membership they should have discounts on certain digitally released games similar to how PS+ has it for some games that come out

I miss my xbox one so much fam
frown.gif

I've gone to the darkside and I'm PS4 man now
mean.gif

giphy.gif

[h3]  [/h3]
[h3]Info on Batman:[/h3]
Why make a Batman game? There are plenty of games where you feel like Batman - this gives you insight on Bruce.

What is the split between Bruce and Batman in the story? They are pushing for more Bruce than typical games (compared to movies; fair share of both)

How will the game handle playing as Bruce/Batman? Sometimes, you get to directly choose playing as either Bruce or Batman in a scene.

When does the game release? This Summer

What choices do you make? As Batman, you can decide between violence or mercy when confronting someone. As both Bruce/Batman, you have lots of power in being able to shape what the city looks like, your friendships, etc.

What will the style of the game be like? Telltale will embrace their own style/identity. They are aiming for an M rating. It won't be photorealistic - it will use a comic art style. Expect something similar to Wolf.

How will the Telltale engine be? "Very upgraded" from past Telltale games. More significant step up from past games on a technical/creative level than previous ttg games. Premiering lots of "new" TTG stuff in Batman.

What villains are in the game? No comment from Telltale for now.

How Telltale responds to criticisms from lots of work: They have grown a lot, currently have 350 people. Had 70 people around Season 1. Built to have four full projects at once, growing quick is hard but they reached end goal, you will see Telltale settling in this year. You will see "episodes coming out on time," new technology will "finally blossom." They aim to make Telltale feel more like a movie studio than a game company - they look to Netflix, HBO, etc
I don't agree with it, but I respect it.

TellTale x Fullmetal Alchemist?

nerd.gif

My Netflix started dimming after about 20 min...went through the Xbox settings and can't find anything in the power settings. Anyone have any ideas?

Bigj's opinion is irrelevant in this thread, he clearly doesn't know quality when it comes to gaming.. I mean come on, dude thinks the Elite Controller is trash :rolleyes

Why would you do that to yourself? That's like buying the $3 packs of 8 toilet paper rolls bro. Don't you love yourself?

I'M HOWLING RIGHT NOW..WOW

Best Buy's gamers club unlocked is $15 for a year. You get that savings back in 1 almost game purchase. Add that to the fact that BB offers $10 rewards certs for pre-ordering certain games and you end up way on top.

Also, BB posts trade in values online so you can know exactly what you should be getting when you get to the register. Gamestop.... naw.

Gamestop is only better right now if you still like to buy used games and return them for a full refund within 7 days :lol:

I sure did do that for that Ryse game doe :evil:

Last edited:
AS A WORD OF ADVICE.

DON'T EVER GO ROUGE IN THE DARKZONE WITH bigj505 bigj505 ON YOUR TEAM. MY MAN BIGJ LEFT ME LEAKING IN THESE STREETS WATCHING HIS BACK AS HE RAN AWAY IN FEAR. :smh:

AS A WORD OF ADVICE.

DON'T EVER GO ROUGE IN THE DARKZONE WITH bigj505 bigj505 ON YOUR TEAM. MY MAN BIGJ LEFT ME LEAKING IN THESE STREETS WATCHING HIS BACK AS HE RAN AWAY IN FEAR. :smh:

We get into the darkzone and memph is like this:
View media item 1960076
Talking about "lets kill everyone" while im trying to get these here colorful weapon drops and be peaceful.

So after enough requests, I start murking dudes for memph but hes just dancing around and not murking nobody like this:

zPjxBs.gif

Then they caught him, and for his weakness, I was like:

View media item 1960077
If you cant read lips
View media item 1960053

you cant just be dying all willy nilly... i picked you up, healed you and you got ethered again. i ran out of ammo in 3 weapons trying to keep the goons off of you. :lol:

Last edited:
Best Buy's gamers club unlocked is $15 for a year. You get that savings back in 1 almost game purchase. Add that to the fact that BB offers $10 rewards certs for pre-ordering certain games and you end up way on top.

Also, BB posts trade in values online so you can know exactly what you should be getting when you get to the register. Gamestop.... naw.

Gamestop is only better right now if you still like to buy used games and return them for a full refund within 7 days :lol:

You see this man in here PREACHING

And some of y'all still sitting around looking stupid, feeding into the bs empire that is GameStop.

GameStop is trash, nobody, NOBODYYYYYYY SHOULD BE PAYING FULL PRICE FOR VIDEO GAMES IN THIS DAY AND AGE.

THIS WHAT BEEN FIGHTING FOR.

Last edited by a moderator:

You see this man in here PREACHING

And some of y'all still sitting around looking stupid, feeding into the bs empire that is GameStop.

GameStop is trash, nobody, NOBODYYYYYYY SHOULD BE PAYING FULL PRICE FOR VIDEO GAMES IN THIS DAY AND AGE.

THIS WHAT BEEN FIGHTING FOR.

yep... and the 20% lasts FOREVER vs amazon where its only good for 2 weeks after release.
I mean, if its on sale, you still getting 20% off :pimp:

imma go trade in forza 6 today for some K-Cups :lol:

I just like GameStop because they're convenient. Like no lie I count 5 stores within 5-10 minutes of me. Where as if I wanna go to Best Buy it's like 30( mainly due to traffic). And I can be in and out of GameStop fairly fast.

>
yep... and the 20% lasts FOREVER vs amazon where its only good for 2 weeks after release.
I mean, if its on sale, you still getting 20% off :pimp:

imma go trade in forza 6 today for some K-Cups :lol:
amazon>
Lemme know when best offers 2 day shipping year round and a streaming service.

Last edited:
Lemme know when best offers 2 day shipping year round and a streaming service.

we are speaking in terms of video games...

you b on that random, single minded, im so clueless but imma just reply to be the opposite type stuff

we are speaking in terms of video games...

you b on that random, single minded, im so clueless but imma just reply to be the opposite type stuff
amazon in terms of games is still better. You can return opened games.

I never return opened games so that doesn't make it better for me. You are just reaching for something

Exception is when I can just buy a used game from GameStop and return it if I don't like it.

Last edited:
I just like GameStop because they're convenient. Like no lie I count 5 stores within 5-10 minutes of me. Where as if I wanna go to Best Buy it's like 30( mainly due to traffic). And I can be in and out of GameStop fairly fast.
Yep the only BB in my town is a pain in the butt to go to while there's at least 3-4 different GSs I could go to around my town

Back
Top Bottom