• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I heard competing is a waste of time cuz the code has been cracked

I've been watching Scumps streams lately and he's been playing strictly Kill Confirmed with Combat Focus, Ante Up, and Overclock on. He got like 4 RAPS, 3 Wraiths, and 2 Nuclears in one game and went 15-9.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

COD World League starts today.. North America starts at 3PM PST. North American schedule below.

Forgot to mention the stream is on Twitch and the COD website.
smokin.gif
Good looks homie

i feel out of the loop with eSports alot this year but i will be checking this out later on 

wish Draft Kings did something on this tournament sorta similar to LoL. i feel like id cook 
laugh.gif

COD World League starts today.. North America starts at 3PM PST. North American schedule below.

Forgot to mention the stream is on Twitch and the COD website.
smokin.gif
Good looks homie

i feel out of the loop with eSports alot this year but i will be checking this out later on 

wish Draft Kings did something on this tournament sorta similar to LoL. i feel like id cook 
laugh.gif
Bro that's a million dollar idea.

View media item 1866309

Forgot to mention the stream is on Twitch and the COD website. :smokin

I heard competing is a waste of time cuz the code has been cracked
nice I get to see expensive headsets I have no business buying!

yeah but if u play a game on anything under the highest difficulty you're wasting your time

So wait the Amazon deal is only on new releases?

That's wack... Best Buy offers it on everything... So when they put a new title on sale occasionally you can get it for way cheaper... Still tight I missed tomb raider for $30 bucks

I just realized they playing on PS4
indifferent.gif
Yea sucks man that PS4 picked it back up but cant be mad the players even said it themselves they enjoy playing on PS more than Xbox (unless that was them saying it cause they had no other choice) once PS picked the rights up for this COD

reason why im not really playing this game as much as i liked. My AW team moved onto PS which im not about that life 

Last edited:
That and having a Scuf controller is that much more of an advantage because the stock PS4 controllers are absolute buns.

On some "not to be corny" type ish, but being in SnD in Arena with Astro TR's on.. Putting the MixAmp into Tournament mode and turning your volume up.. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom