Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
The crazy thing is I wasn't even that good back then, I probably had somewhere between a 1.2 -1.4 K/D ratio but I had so much fun playing them with the homies. PS3 didn't have party chat so theose pre-game lobbies were too lit with the trash talking :lol:

my weighed global KD is currently 1.2 on blops 3 :lol:

sometimes i get in lobbies and just CAN'T streak! :rofl:

I'm having so much fun grinding all the challenges to get the gear and calling cards though.

it keeps me changing my play style. Otherwise i'd just tare it up with the m8 and never touch another gun :lol:

Xbox hooked me up sent me another lunar white not walking around in party chat anymore damn wood floors not friendly on spills

Ya I can't streak anymore either. I just stick with UAV, care package and CUAV. It sucks I can get 5, 6 kills in a row and I don't have my UAV up :smh:

http://majornelson.com/2015/12/21/t...-xbox-stores-countdown-the-biggest-sale-ever/

tUOHDxz.png

Highly recommend state of decay.

$15

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-O...2-186c-490c-90da-0dda86afb50b?cid=majornelson

heres-whats-new-in-state-of-decay-year-one-survival-edition-1424088689664.jpg

Last edited:
The crazy thing is I wasn't even that good back then, I probably had somewhere between a 1.2 -1.4 K/D ratio but I had so much fun playing them with the homies. PS3 didn't have party chat so theose pre-game lobbies were too lit with the trash talking :lol:

MAN I MISS TRASH TALKING IN PRE GAME LOBBIES. WAS TOO NICE WITH THE MOUTH PIECE.

PRE PARTY CHAT DAYS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ya going to jump on state of decay. Any word on red dead redemption coming to the one because I'd love to play that

Ya going to jump on state of decay. Any word on red dead redemption coming to the one because I'd love to play that
If you get sod, here's some tips.

Think it's going to be a while before we're graced with that game.

For now we must partake in

8fQ8hs2.gif

Last edited:
I have state of decay on pC. One of those steam deals i got it for like 8 bucks. Never even started it up.. whats your review on it

Elite controller seems like it's all that. I've been getting cooked by wayyyy more dudes on COD jumping/aiming/shooting at the same time now that it released :lol:. Used to only see very few dudes who used Scufs and other controller mods.

Really here fiending for this Elite controller. Shipping aint update yet. I have the sads.
It's all good twin I'm feelin the same way about my A40 TR's..
mean.gif

I have the sad faise that I haven't even been able to order em yet.
Just checked after my post. Says it should be here tomorrow.
nthat.gif

Hopefully Santa takes care of you this week, maybe you'll get the A40's this week.

Elite controller seems like it's all that. I've been getting cooked by wayyyy more dudes on COD jumping/aiming/shooting at the same time now that it released
laugh.gif
. Used to only see very few dudes who used Scufs and other controller mods.
What mode you run?

Elite controller seems like it's all that. I've been getting cooked by wayyyy more dudes on COD jumping/aiming/shooting at the same time now that it released :lol:. Used to only see very few dudes who used Scufs and other controller mods.

jump shotting and drop shotting been around for a minute.

jump shotting got way more popular last year with AW.

u dont "need" scuf or elite controller to do either one... it just makes it easier.

u dont "need" scuf or elite controller to do either one... it just makes it easier.

Dudes been playing Claw since Halo 2 to get that jump shot going. :smokin

Shout out to Walshy aka Yhslaw

Elite controller seems like it's all that. I've been getting cooked by wayyyy more dudes on COD jumping/aiming/shooting at the same time now that it released :lol: . Used to only see very few dudes who used Scufs and other controller mods.
What mode you run?
I prefer Domination and CTF but I'll play anything. I'm usually on with @xxpizzo and my IRL friends :lol:. But if you guys ever need someone to run with shoot me an invite. They usually prefer playing S&D and I'll be quick to leave the party if that's the case :lol:.

Oh no doubt. I've been jump shotting and drop shotting for years. But with a Scuf/Elite controller it's alot more advantageous because that right thumb stays on the right thumbstick while you're in the air. Those extra split seconds of "aim time" make a huge difference, especially now since you need to hold in the A button for the double jump.

Dudes been playing Claw since Halo 2 to get that jump shot going. :smokin

Shout out to Walshy aka Yhslaw
Treyarch/IW/Sledgehammer need to add a Bumper Jumper button layout :pimp:.

Last edited:
I have state of decay on pC. One of those steam deals i got it for like 8 bucks. Never even started it up.. whats your review on it
If you've ever wondered how you'd fare at the walking dead, this game answered that question.

It's the most realistic zombie survival game I've played.

The main gameplay is raiding houses, killing zombies, managing your base/people, and finding other survivors.

I think 3 hours of gameplay would give you a good impression of what the game is.

I've put in 25hr. It's 5/5.

Back
Top Bottom