• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Gears gets no love here, ran with Nawghty yesterday, we did some work :nthat:

I picked up gears again. Might play with y'all eventually. Apparently, I've become some trash with the gnasher tho. Y'all play gears 3 at all?

Gears gets no love here, ran with Nawghty yesterday, we did some work
nthat.gif
I picked up gears again. Might play with y'all eventually. Apparently, I've become some trash with the gnasher tho. Y'all play gears 3 at all?
I will but I might hold ya back, I lost all my DLC being I copped on my old gamer tag so I don't have no maps :frown:

When I do play I mostly do the Ultimate edition, it plays similar to gears 3 MP, I still haven't replayed the story on Gears UE so we can do that also if interested. Or any of the other ones, I've never finished a gears on Insane.

Gears gets no love here, ran with Nawghty yesterday, we did some work :nthat:

I will but I might hold ya back, I lost all my DLC being I copped on my old gamer tag so I don't have no maps :frown:

When I do play I mostly do the Ultimate edition, it plays similar to gears 3 MP, I still haven't replayed the story on Gears UE so we can do that also if interested. Or any of the other ones, I've never finished a gears on Insane.

I'm down with ultimate edition campaign. I didn't do it yet either. Just jumped into MP and was disturbed that I walked away.

Gears gets no love here, ran with Nawghty yesterday, we did some work
nthat.gif

I will but I might hold ya back, I lost all my DLC being I copped on my old gamer tag so I don't have no maps
frown.gif

I'm down with ultimate edition campaign. I didn't do it yet either. Just jumped into MP and was disturbed that I walked away.
Really why in regards to the MP? It's like a mix of Gears 1 and 3 MP so it grew on me, map selection is decent also, I do miss Gears 3 MP maps tho.

shottadru shottadru I played it before a big patch came out for it so I'm not sure it was fixed but the hit detection was about as random as a storm trooper walking through Walmart.
Gears 3 had a lot more content and features compared to what the original gears offered tho I have love for 1-3.

@shottadru I played it before a big patch came out for it so I'm not sure it was fixed but the hit detection was about as random as a storm trooper walking through Walmart.
Gears 3 had a lot more content and features compared to what the original gears offered tho I have love for 1-3.
Yeahhhh U are right, the patch did help it def plays 10x smoother and more accurate compared to day 1, lemme know maybe this weekend we can jump in there a lil so you can check it out I know nawghty will play, if we can get him off zombies.

why have remastered ones when I got the first 3 on pc?
arkham orgins is a rs game?

@Antidope You can now play Halo Reach.

Excuse me while I get my antidope on.
[h4]New Additions to the Xbox One Backward Compatibility List[/h4][table][tr][th=""]Content Title[/th][th=""]Content Type[/th][th=""]Publisher[/th][th=""]Status[/th][/tr][tr][td]Braid[/td][td]Arcade[/td][td]Microsoft Studios[/td][td]NEW[/td][/tr][tr][td]DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION[/td][td]Games On Demand[/td][td]SQUARE ENIX[/td][td]NEW[/td][/tr][tr][td]Doritos Crash Course[/td][td]Arcade[/td][td]Microsoft Studios[/td][td]NEW[/td][/tr][tr][td]Fable III[/td][td]Games On Demand[/td][td]Microsoft Game Studios[/td][td]NEW[/td][/tr][tr][td]Halo: Reach[/td][td]Games On Demand[/td][td]Microsoft Game Studios[/td][td]NEW[/td][/tr][tr][td]Hydro Thunder[/td][td]Arcade[/td][td]Microsoft Studios[/td][td]NEW[/td][/tr][tr][td]Iron Brigade[/td][td]Arcade[/td][td]Microsoft Studios[/td][td]NEW[/td][/tr][tr][td]Kane & Lynch 2[/td][td]Games On Demand[/td][td]Square Enix Ltd[/td][td]NEW[/td][/tr][tr][td]Motocross Madness[/td][td]Arcade[/td][td]Microsoft Studios[/td][td]NEW[/td][/tr][tr][td]MS. PAC-MAN[/td][td]Arcade[/td][td]BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.[/td][td]NEW[/td][/tr][tr][td]Peggle[/td][td]Arcade[/td][td]PopCap Games, Inc.[/td][td]NEW[/td][/tr][tr][td]Portal: Still Alive[/td][td]Arcade[/td][td]Microsoft Studios[/td][td]NEW[/td][/tr][tr][td]Spelunky[/td][td]Arcade[/td][td]Microsoft Studios[/td][td]NEW[/td][/tr][tr][td]Splosion Man[/td][td]Arcade[/td][td]Microsoft Studios[/td][td]NEW[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ticket to Ride[/td][td]Arcade[/td][td]Microsoft Studios[/td][td]NEW[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zuma’s Revenge![/td][td]Arcade[/td][td]PopCap Games[/td][td]NEW[/td][/tr][/table]
WHERE'S SKATE 3!!!

qKAJutg.gif

I have patiently waited for Skate 3 to be backwards compatible and they pull this on me! I even bought a brand new Skate 3 video game just for this!

Back
Top Bottom