Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Getting a Digital copy of fallout and preloading it before midnight then playing was my best investment. This game is serious

i shouldve done this ... was too beat to hit the midnight release but for some reason woke up at 3 am couldnt get back to sleep and was twiddling my thumbs til gamestop opened smh

laugh.gif
roll.gif
 Rough crowd with on NT with COD score boards. Good run DJ.

It looks like the halo5 hype is done after 2 weeks :lol:

I remember everyone acting as if they were diehard halo fans, who couldn't wait for it. Inb4illstillplayitoncenextweekcomments
[emoji]128056[/emoji][emoji]9749[/emoji]️

Last edited:
It looks like the halo5 hype is done after 2 weeks :lol:

I remember everyone acting as if they were diehard halo fans, who couldn't wait for it. Inb4illstillplayitoncenextweekcomments
[emoji]128056[/emoji][emoji]9749[/emoji]️

I'LL BE THE FIRST TO SAY IT THEN. I STILL PLAY IT DAILY. WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO UNTIL BATTLEFRONT DROPS.

I COULDN'T GIVE TWO S**TS ABOUT FALLOUT 4 OR BLACK OPS 3.

I wish blops3 was s fast as titan fall. I skipped the last 2 and im getting murked . Forgot it came out last week was wondering why dudes are level 50

So I completely forgot about the level up playlists in CoD. It's been a while.

Played TDM all weekend since launch, only made it to Level 22.

Played Domination for 4 games and leveled up to 26. :lol:

Gonna run some domination to get my global KD and level up so I can unlock some more stuff.

My only gripe is that randoms don't know about the 2/3 rule.

Taking the 3rd plot will screw up the spawns of the other team.. if you only have 2/3 the other team will be forced to spawn on the 3rd, giving you better control of the map / better idea of where the other team is.

Taking the 3rd plot will screw up the spawns of the other team.. if you only have 2/3 the other team will be forced to spawn on the 3rd, giving you better control of the map / better idea of where the other team is.
Man I hate when people do this

I totally agree, but even when the spawns flip, there is still a much better chance of knowing where someone is going to come from in comparison to TDM :x

didnt know we had to document to NT every time we got on a certain game 
This.

Halo isn't going anywhere. Folks are playing it or will go back to playing it. November is a huge month for gamers right now, a lot of big titles have/will drop. I won't even be on my Xbox end of the month, I'll be on Bloodborne. Folks aren't gaming for hype, we are gaming for what we like to play with our peoples at the moment.

I totally agree, but even when the spawns flip, there is still a much better chance of knowing where someone is going to come from in comparison to TDM
sick.gif
Hardpoint spawns are HORRIBLE.

Man when a team of 6 NT killers play the Nuketown playlist >

As long as me Jump and one of his peoples are there, you are good, we are three kings of callouts.

does anyone have a PERSONAL top 5-10 things that you do or can do with your Xbox.

Im still learning how to even use this thing. dont know the good apps or anything to use either.

let me know fellas!
1. Media player

2. Dnla streaming

3. Amazon video/netflix

4. Watch twitch

5. Play 360 games like mass effect and borderlands

6. Gameshare(new games for $30)

7.stream my music from the cloud while snapped

8. watch blurays

9. Play Forza Horizon 2

10. Here's where I'd put playing music in the background, but as you can see...

12144015.jpg

I totally agree, but even when the spawns flip, there is still a much better chance of knowing where someone is going to come from in comparison to TDM :x
Hardpoint spawns are HORRIBLE.

Man when a team of 6 NT killers play the Nuketown playlist >

As long as me Jump and one of his peoples are there, you are good, we are three kings of callouts.

Still havent lobbied up with y'all...

that time difference :x :lol:

Quantum Cola dead sold out in damn near every Target within the first hour. Gonna see if my mom can scoop me one tomorrow morning. Doubt it, unless she's waking up at 8am and driving to buy a soda. 

It just had to be Target smh.

Ma, get me a soda from Target please.

Ma, thats the WRONG soda!

I told you it was the Quantom Cola.

Back
Top Bottom