Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I think Fallout 4 will be better than MGS V too. My game of the year is still Bloodborne as of now. The Old Hunters expansion will be a nice way to end the year. Xenoblade Chronicles X could sneak up in there too. Not sure what else is coming this year.

Anyone with the lunar white controller, how is the grip? Is there a huge difference with the rubberized grips?

Picking one up tomorrow I think, one of my controllers has a squeaky right trigger :stoneface:

Anyone with the lunar white controller, how is the grip? Is there a huge difference with the rubberized grips?

Picking one up tomorrow I think, one of my controllers has a squeaky right trigger :stoneface:

I love the grip, feels really good (pause). The controller also feels more solid than the normal black one IMO.....but it could just be me.

All right cool, thanks. Gonna take advantage of that $35 trade credit before it's over. Gotta see that H5 controller in person too, not sure how I feel about that honeycomb pattern.

Just finished ep 5 of Tales of the Borderlands. It's probably gonna be my game of the year. Probably the best writing I've ever seen in a video game. The game play is well it's a telltale game. But it's all about the story and characters
All right cool, thanks. Gonna take advantage of that $35 trade credit before it's over. Gotta see that H5 controller in person too, not sure how I feel about that honeycomb pattern.
I did the deal and got the green mc controller. It's ok. Nothing special. It feels pretty much like my standard controller. Just the d pad is more clicky. You don't notice the honeycomb pattern

Last edited:

I picked up the master chief version on tuesday

The controller is beautiful in person and it feels way better than the OG controller which i always thought felt cheap

What 35 trade in ?

I didn't know there was another underground in the works. NFS hasn't been on my radar for some time.
I want to but it will go down in price so **** it.

He's talking about the gamestop promo. You trade in a controller towards one of the new Xbox One controllers and they give you $35 for the trade.

Last edited:
GameStop is doing a trade in deal until Sunday. Been going on for a while.

You get $35 off the halo or lunar white controller.

Lunar is the best controller imo after the elite. Never would have bought covert forces if I knew Those two were dropping

im sure the presentation, sound, visuals etc will be great.

gameplay/mechanics is meh to me tho. things like no manual, 5 car limit ...

maybe i'll pick it up down the line in a couple years.

Last edited:
im sure the presentation, sound, visuals etc will be great.

gameplay/mechanics is meh to me tho. things like no manual, 5 car limit ...

maybe i'll pick it up down the line in a couple years.

It will b in the ea access vault in a couple months

Back
Top Bottom