• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
What are the sales numbers for MCC?

Shouldn't they be astronomical since the classic Halo formula is a cash cow?
laugh.gif
You know the games broken, and again sales was never the aim; player retention and competitive merit is what matters with Halo (outside of fun of course), but yeah I totally get that M$ doesnt care.

2b340cf49595462e0f2b6b3fa13c13d9.png

This is comical to me.

This is his you know they don't really care about what this franchise once was. You take the one gun that has remained mostly unchanged from game to game (The Rockets) and not only do you change it you give it a completely different look than what it once was.

It's mind blowing how little they get it. 

1280x800.png.800b49f62abc40869023285b8b89e2c0.large

You should have gotten a feedback survey for the H5 Beta a while ago if you signed up for the community feedback program.

1261x603.png.380699843b6b453c842f88536c2e646c.large

Feedback 
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

Truth map in halo 5 is so *** just had a terrible game in it where I ended up getting spawn killed due to dudes staying on top mid and having the worst teammates in the world

Truth map in halo 5 is so *** just had a terrible game in it where I ended up getting spawn killed due to dudes staying on top mid and having the worst teammates in the world

SPAWN TRAPPING IS NOTHING NEW IN HALO. BEEN THERE SINCE DAY 1. I CONSIDER IT A VALID STRATEGY.

All of a sudden my controller has been disconnecting on me while playing. Tried hard resetting and everything. Might need to buy a new controller smh

All of a sudden my controller has been disconnecting on me while playing. Tried hard resetting and everything. Might need to buy a new controller smh
Just this week two of my boys called MS support about controller issues and got them replaced for free. give it a shot

I had my controlker replaced via live chat go 4 itI missed the Destiny slander I hate yall. They did hustle us with Destiny but I enjoy it.

Now that I've beaten all the Halo campaigns on Legendary I need a new single player game to play. Is Far Cry worth the money?

Yup, always do. H3 was the only one I played Co-Op on but that was afterwards.

Aiight. Gotta convince my brother to split it with me then

Far Cry 4: It's an open world FPS, with TONS to do. The gunplay is slower than COD, but it's fun. It has competent online modes. The story may tone you out after a while, but you should be able to find your own fun by doing what you want. 

Like I was shooting at water, then an alligator came out of nowhere. I was unconsciously ....ing with his habitat.

You can conquer outposts from afar and watch the enemies drop like flies, since they don't where you are.

wing suiting

One controller or multiple? Both of mine were constantly disconecting so I assumed it was an issue with the console and sent it in. They claim they didn't make any repairs but I haven't had any more issues since getting it back. Plus they hooked it up with that free month of live so wins all around

Back
Top Bottom