Xbox 360 vs PS3. Which system would you recommened?

oh thats another thing i have NEVER had the red ring had xbox since it came out, but i have had multiple xbox's

oh thats another thing i have NEVER had the red ring had xbox since it came out, but i have had multiple xbox's

I have both systems so no " fan boy " over here..

Even if this psn outage didnt happen I would choose 360.

I have both systems so no " fan boy " over here..

Even if this psn outage didnt happen I would choose 360.

laugh.gif
is this a troll post?

With PSN going down you'd have to be a fool to buy a PS3. I was actually going to get one this week because I've missed the whole PS3 generation because it was just weak when it first came out and isn't really that much more appealing now. I just have to play the sequels to the classic games I played during the psone and ps2 era.

How could anyone possibly say PSN is better than XBL after this incident? Can you tell me how you came to your decision? I would love to see the thought process behind this.

I always knew the PSN would get hacked because quite frankly you get what you pay for.

I just have to side with Microsoft on this because A.) they are a pc company B.) The resources. They have too much.

I feel a lot safer with Microsoft than Sony. Sony has a history for %*$%$%* @!@$ up.

With PSN going down you'd have to be a fool to buy a PS3. I was actually going to get one this week because I've missed the whole PS3 generation because it was just weak when it first came out and isn't really that much more appealing now. I just have to play the sequels to the classic games I played during the psone and ps2 era.

How could anyone possibly say PSN is better than XBL after this incident? Can you tell me how you came to your decision? I would love to see the thought process behind this.

I always knew the PSN would get hacked because quite frankly you get what you pay for.

I just have to side with Microsoft on this because A.) they are a pc company B.) The resources. They have too much.

I feel a lot safer with Microsoft than Sony. Sony has a history for %*$%$%* @!@$ up.

Back
Top Bottom