Xbox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft- Draft 10:30 Eastern Thurs 4/23

GG jpap. I was NOT feeling how locked down the paint was, I couldn't do ANYTHING within 6 feet of the basket..

nbazone2.cfm

But, Rip's 3/4 court shot was
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

JRETRO get on there and play him... i thought the LOST 2 hour $%*% was at 8 but its at 9 so imma go peep some of the Caps Pens game.

Anyone else wanna play?

And I see you guys have no confidence in me beating JRetro, I did hold him to his lowest point output of the season
laugh.gif

Do you guys think that we should just sim the Bulls and Wolves games? They're 0-19 combined so I seriously doubt they'll make the playoffs and theyaren't on anymore anyway.

Didn't feel it was necessary to make a new thread about it but is $200 a good deal for the following:

XBOX 360
3 controllers
1 game (not sure which one)

My coworker is trying to move his, and I'm thinking of buying it if it's worth it. Thanks.

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

Didn't feel it was necessary to make a new thread about it but is $200 a good deal for the following:

XBOX 360
3 controllers
1 game (not sure which one)

My coworker is trying to move his, and I'm thinking of buying it if it's worth it. Thanks.
just buy a new xbox arcade for $200. doesn't have a hard drive though, but comes with 1 controller and a bunch of mini games on 1 disc.

game anyone?

Back
Top Bottom