Xbox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft- Draft 10:30 Eastern Thurs 4/23

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

No .... if anyone gets JJ its me
grin.gif
blah, how about no JJ in the deal

i needa SG anyways, i got 3 SFs starting
laugh.gif

all the mods are not active .. whats going on here .. Untroubled/ fraij and myself are the only ones in this thread hard body

LETS GET THIS LEAGUE FINISHED PEOPLE

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

all the mods are not active .. whats going on here .. Untroubled/ fraij and myself are the only ones in this thread hard body

finals is coming up

plus theres life outside of 2k9
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

finals is coming up

plus theres life outside of 2k9
laugh.gif
see sig
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
college is for losers
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i have no life
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Im pretty sure im the best at madden Craig...

I beat you in Madden.. and I lose to all NTers in Madden... the good ones anyway
roll.gif

And Nore I sent that trade request like a month ago... but I can't do it without KD.. I'm downgrading with Al Jeff and Rondo...

Sike asss, we played like twice ever, and im positive i beat you in the tourney. You may have been the Lions but still.

Damn fam, I want to try to use KD to get Rudy Gay.... Maybe you can pick another dude besides KD... And I'll take someone of lesser value of whoever youpick.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Sike asss, we played like twice ever, and im positive i beat you in the tourney. You may have been the Lions but still.

I know I've beatin you once man... I think you were the Cardinals... I can't remember for the life of me who I Was

Back
Top Bottom