Xbox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft- Draft 10:30 Eastern Thurs 4/23

2b2805c30841ca21d71ca2acbd448c85.jpg

Brandon Roy is just Filthy

Dude you know what i thought about that right when i did it.
I was so used to being back there trying to get the ball back for like 10 possesions in a row.

But i still think it could either way. In the closing seconds you should be more carefull with the ball and not pass it when my guys right there in fornt ofyours.
But yea i was like ****tt i sorta feel bad.

Edit: retro posted it for me

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
t29.png
[/td] [td]27:29[/td] [td]Roy made a 3 point Jump Shot[/td] [td]69-64[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t29.png
[/td] [td]27:42[/td] [td]Roy made a 3 point Jump Shot[/td] [td]71-67[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t29.png
[/td] [td]27:47[/td] [td]Roy made a 3 point Jump Shot[/td] [td]72-70[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t29.png
[/td] [td]27:54[/td] [td]Roy made a 3 point Jump Shot[/td] [td]73-73[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t29.png
[/td] [td]27:58[/td] [td]Arenas made a 2 point Layup[/td] [td]73-75[/td] [/tr][/table]

eek.gif

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Props for the comeback, but that was cheesy stealing the inbounds when it's tied with only seconds left.

i dont consider that cheesing on a tie game.

if you were losing, then it'd be cheesing.

That was the equivalent to T-macs 11 points in 30 seconds or whatever.

12 points in 25 seconds.

Anyone want a game

Yeah, he lit it up. In my defense I continued to guard him on ball even though I knew he was torching.... But yeah GG nonetheless.

Props for the comeback, but that was cheesy stealing the inbounds when it's tied with only seconds left.
yeah, i think that should be ok stealing inbounds during a tie game, but not unless you are up

Why THE ****KK IS THE COMPUTER ALWAYS SHOOTING FREE THROWS.

I LOST BECAUSE OF 5 FREE THROWS MISSED THAT I COULDNT EVEN CONTROL

then all those missed lay ups in the OT SMH

^ i dunno man im like Jehlers cant hit his free throw then Jesus Shuttlesworth with the game tie over Dalembert
pimp.gif

but your the only person i play and i can never see the free throw help ie: too late/perfect release etc..

gg f'in game tho .. i thought i had no chance wen down by 8 with like minute left + that bs out of bounds in bound pass to ray ray

NKE I am down.
wait lemme check if i can use the tv

sry cant, my mom wants to watch the news

im open in 45 minutes if anyone is down

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

^ i dunno man im like Jehlers cant hit his free throw then Jesus Shuttlesworth with the game tie over Dalembert
pimp.gif

but your the only person i play and i can never see the free throw help ie: too late/perfect release etc..

gg f'in game tho .. i thought i had no chance wen down by 8 with like minute left + that bs out of bounds in bound pass to ray ray
Same here. I don't understand why. No makey sensey.

Back
Top Bottom