Xbox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft- Draft 10:30 Eastern Thurs 4/23

wow no offense nore but I see why you always moan and cry. You turned a perfectly good team into a peice of *!+!. You got lebron yeah but you have nobody else.Are you ten years old? You dismantle a perfectly good team fine, but then you quit out cause you loose with them? damn pathetic no offense. I guess ill takethem anyways send me the invite crag

roll.gif

For real that kid is crazy fragile sometimes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

CAVS NEED GAMES WITH:

PACERS
BULLS
WOLVES
MAVS
WARRIORS

where are yall?

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

wow no offense nore but I see why you always moan and cry. You turned a perfectly good team into a peice of *!+!. You got lebron yeah but you have nobody else. Are you ten years old? You dismantle a perfectly good team fine, but then you quit out cause you loose with them? damn pathetic no offense. I guess ill take them anyways send me the invite crag
laugh.gif
calling him pathetic and asking if hes ten years old,then saying no offense doesnt really work out

but anyways id edit your post before he gets mad, breaks his controller and his mom takes away his xbox again

haha Im just saying I really liked that team. its fine that he took it over but to turn it to crap and then bail. smh

Honestly that team isn't thaaat bad..

Starting squad:
AI
RJeff or Salmons
Bron Bron
KMart
Perkins

Could def use a more true PG and a better Center, but honestly we all have seen muuuuch worse word to CPU drafts..

And Yankee would you want Rondo back?

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

wow no offense nore but I see why you always moan and cry. You turned a perfectly good team into a peice of *!+!. You got lebron yeah but you have nobody else.
Are you ten years old? You dismantle a perfectly good team fine, but then you quit out cause you loose with them? damn pathetic no offense. I guess ill take
them anyways send me the invite crag
laugh.gif
calling him pathetic and asking if hes ten years old, then saying no offense doesnt really work out

but anyways id edit your post before he gets mad, breaks his controller and his mom takes away his xbox again

roll.gif

For real... the Nuggets had a sweet team.... dude effed it up and can't win so he quit...

Sorry NORE you prolly wont get an invite to the next league
roll.gif

Yea until you get your 2k #%@% fixed and you can take games in and outta your Queue then you cant play at all...

Id be glad to play you any time im around once i can get you in the Que.

Yea until you get your 2k #%@% fixed and you can take games in and outta your Queue then you cant play at all...

when i get back on XBL in a few days are you gonna stop being such a box and finally play me.

or are u gonna pull an airmaxin cuz "you dont play games for nothin"
laugh.gif

this semester was nutso for me. i havent even touched my xbox in the last month almost. im gonna join up with you guys this summer once my finals end in a weekand i get my apartment situation all sorted out (probably by mid june)

Originally Posted by Nako XL

when i get back on XBL in a few days are you gonna stop being such a box and finally play me.

laugh.gif
WT F are you talking about?
laugh.gif
you know weve run exhibition games before
smh.gif

All time series is still leaning my way by a few games i think... these UF teams are
smh.gif
though
tired.gif

You know im not scared to play anybody
laugh.gif
I take the Ls i get in stride... although i havent had too many.

get that dynasty back up.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

laugh.gif
WT F are you talking about?
laugh.gif
you know weve run exhibition games before
smh.gif

All time series is still leaning my way by a few games i think... these UF teams are
smh.gif
though
tired.gif

You know im not scared to play anybody
laugh.gif
I take the Ls i get in stride... although i havent had too many.

get that dynasty back up.
laugh.gif
I meant in 2K9 but i do notice it's real hard to fitu in my schedule every year. i bet that D-end is thinking twice about heading to Columbia. he's not even getting burn on your team. he coulda been astar playing in the best front 7 in the country. 24 sacks in a season from my starter last year? what?

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

What about those teams next on my schedule, cant i play them?

You have 22000+ posts on NT

how can you not figure this hole Que thing out... EVERYONE else has... it aint that hard
roll.gif

You can only play the teams who are in your queue for them to count. So basically for others to play you, you'd first need to find out who hasyou queued up, play them, and then make sure they take you outta the queue.

you can also get teams who have pacers on their Que to remove the Pacers

Back
Top Bottom