Xbox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft- Draft 10:30 Eastern Thurs 4/23

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

SOMEONE TRADE ME A BIG MAN

I guuuueeesss I can give you Hibbert
smile.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

DEFENSE *clap**clap* DEFENSE

Wallace and Rose were lovin all those turnovers you gave up... it was 9-1 turnover margin at one point
laugh.gif

And i wasnt gonna let you get momentum back by slamming on my whole team with LBJ... i dont sit around and wait for people to come back like that.

GAME ANYONE ELSE?

Wow that last play was pretty lame of you but w.e i get it...

Oh and if i didnt know any better id say those turn around jumpers were some sort of glitch... you did NOT miss from anywhere inside the arc when you did thatanimation with kobe... fishy.

gg i guess

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Wow that last play was pretty lame of you but w.e i get it...

Oh and if i didnt know any better id say those turn around jumpers were some sort of glitch... you did NOT miss from anywhere inside the arc when you did that animation with kobe... fishy.

gg i guess
what was the last play? was fast break dunk with caron?

sorry about ODing with fadeaways with Kobe, but i took advantage because you werent defending it right, its not a glitch and it can be stopped

i think i missed one though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

For Scola? You hardly use him right?

yeah sure, i do love scolas mid range jumper though

accept trade ritch!

No the inbound to kobe and just sprinting all the way back in the empty back court and give me no chance to foul... i mean you wanted the W so its w.e... justnot really that fun when it happens, when you hit the intentional foul button the players sort of jog and you can never catch up to that kinda %!+@.

And please enlighten me how to defend that turnaround... cause i was putting my hand up and jumping to block every time, and you hit NOTHING but net on almostevery one... i know Kobe is nice on the turn around but hes not that nice... at all.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

No the inbound to kobe and just sprinting all the way back in the empty back court and give me no chance to foul... i mean you wanted the W so its w.e... just not really that fun when it happens, when you hit the intentional foul button the players sort of jog and you can never catch up to that kinda %!+@.

And please enlighten me how to defend that turnaround... cause i was putting my hand up and jumping to block every time, and you hit NOTHING but net on almost every one... i know Kobe is nice on the turn around but hes not that nice... at all.
oh yeah, i kinda felt bad after that play, my cousin was telling me to just run in the other end of the court to kill time, and i accidentally hitthe pass button

damn i did like 3 trades today

before my lineup was

ellis caron battier lebron gasol

now it might be

miller kobe caron AK hibbert

who has rondo? make a trade? i want another PG

looking for a PG backup SF and shot blocking PF/C

i want sheed whoever has him

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

damn i did like 3 trades today

before my lineup was

ellis caron battier lebron gasol