XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

on second thought, never mind. I'm in the #2 spot at (11-16)
laugh.gif
I'd be in next to last in the WC.

Thats what I figured.. your in good shape to make the playoffs... the EC is whack
roll.gif

Who wants to play me?

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Thats what I figured.. your in good shape to make the playoffs... the EC is whack
roll.gif

Who wants to play me?

word theres absolutely no balance this league .. and i say that on the bottom of the west
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I have an idea... we can play Idraw or w/e its called
roll.gif

and whoever gets my picture first... can get the jazz
roll.gif

I would love to give you the Jazz DJ but it's not fair to everyone else...

I would take the Jazz but i kind like my team lol...UNtroubled i can play 9 Pacific time.

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

dj you can take the jazz and then we can play each other
smile.gif
they played 15 games!! why did you kick them out
nerd.gif

Jacob... (The Jazz) Request that we kick him out... multiple people complained about his playstyle.. and he said if I have to play sim its no fun... I quit

Gully do you want that Jazz... otherwise i'll give them to DJ... if you both do we'll figure out some fair way to resolve it

just give them to me. with me using the jazz it gives everyone in the west hope to make the playoffs ... simple as that lol

Just give me the last playoff spot!
laugh.gif

Well I just wanted to post and say sorry for not being able to play today but I have a big test tomorrow that I completely forgot about. FML

hopefully when the next tourny starts up, i get better then i am right now, i just got the game like last week, i dont think im good

Back
Top Bottom