XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

Originally Posted by young dr0

This is corny ... I was the THIRD post in here ... yet y'all still debating if I'm in or not ... Jacob asked on this page and y'all let him in off GP just b/c it's Jacob ...

Relax if our two regulars don't get the last spots then I'll make sure you get the last spot. Plus Jacob has been asking to get in for awhile.

No date yet on the draft. Everyone should post when a good time is for them.

Oh Jerry, you're hilarious.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

when is the draft?

eek.gif
@ us posting the exact same thing at the exact same time.

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

when is the draft?

eek.gif
@ us posting the exact same thing at the exact same time.
laugh.gif
you capped your W though
nerd.gif

i can draft most nights... def on monday weds and sunday nights though im always open

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

xAiRMaXiNx isn't a king at 2K9.

HE'S A CHEESER. I PLAYED TWO GAMES WITH HIM. ONCE, HE BEAT ME WITH A BUZZER BEATER. SECOND GAME, I BEAT HIM WITH THE OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER.....

Don't come around here thinking you're the $%$+ when you're not.

56 PIP out of 82 total points ain't gonna happen here.
Rodney Stuckey went 17-21 in the paint and only 2 missed jumpshots and only 2 jumpshots taken.
Rip Hamilton went 2-4 in the paint with the rest being 2 jumpshots only and both missed.
Tayshaun Prince went 3-3 in the paint, and missed only 2 shots, them being 3 pointers and the only jumpshots taken the entire game.
Only person you could take jumpshots with were Will Bynum, going 4-10.
Not to mention you kept trying to steal the inbounds in the backcourt, kept trying to steal the ball, and when you were down, after i shot it, Stuckey would be cherrypicking.
Now if that's not cheesing, then I don't know what else it could be, please don't tell me to practice so I can beat you when I just did with the worst team in the game.
How about you practice taking midrange jumpers and not trying to force your way into the paint.

You only get points in the paint. In basketball, there's the midrange, long range, short range. HOW ABOUT USING THE MIDRANGE GAME, IT'S PART OF BASKETBALL.

If you wanna counter with how I did when I was the OKC THUNDER, I had:
40 out of 85 PIP.
I shot 10/18 from 3's while you went 5/15.
I had 2 Fast break points while you had 12.
Kevin Durant went 10-18, 4/15 of those being jumpshots.
Russell Westbrook went 7/14. 3/10 of those shots were jumpshots made.
Kyle Weaver went 5/10, 3/8 of those being jumpshots.
if you're really counting this game as a win for you, you're disturbed in the head the whole 1st half bench warmers were in....I took about 12 half court shots with will bynum. Stucky had 37 points in 6 mins......i scored 10 straight points on you in 30 seconds....If you really think you can beat me play me for your screenname......if you're man enough. If not shut up. Thats goes for whoever wants some of the champ
37 points in 6 minutes, get outta here. All his points came in the paint. Do you know anything else besides scoring in the paint? I could have done the same if I wanted and I would of beaten you by more than that. Will Bynum didn't shoot 12 half court shots, stop being delusional.

How about you shoot jumpers, we all know you can score from the paint. I won't play a cheeser for my username if all he does is score in the paint. You're a garbage cheeser that thinks he's the best at doing nothing but forcing shots in the paint. I haven't even played with OKC before, but I didn't even have to do what you do just to win. Why don't you just take the loss, champ.
Thought you wouldn't wanna play for that SN, chump.
I don't play with amateurs. Sorry.
but u lose to them..keep ya mouth shut kid. Likei said don't talk unless u wanna play for that SN. It's funny everyone sees u running atthe mouth but when i say put up or shut up you run

xAiRMaXiNx isn't a king at 2K9.

HE'S A CHEESER. I PLAYED TWO GAMES WITH HIM. ONCE, HE BEAT ME WITH A BUZZER BEATER. SECOND GAME, I BEAT HIM WITH THE OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER.....

Don't come around here thinking you're the $%$+ when you're not.

56 PIP out of 82 total points ain't gonna happen here.
Rodney Stuckey went 17-21 in the paint and only 2 missed jumpshots and only 2 jumpshots taken.
Rip Hamilton went 2-4 in the paint with the rest being 2 jumpshots only and both missed.
Tayshaun Prince went 3-3 in the paint, and missed only 2 shots, them being 3 pointers and the only jumpshots taken the entire game.
Only person you could take jumpshots with were Will Bynum, going 4-10.
Not to mention you kept trying to steal the inbounds in the backcourt, kept trying to steal the ball, and when you were down, after i shot it, Stuckey would be cherrypicking.
Now if that's not cheesing, then I don't know what else it could be, please don't tell me to practice so I can beat you when I just did with the worst team in the game.
How about you practice taking midrange jumpers and not trying to force your way into the paint.

You only get points in the paint. In basketball, there's the midrange, long range, short range. HOW ABOUT USING THE MIDRANGE GAME, IT'S PART OF BASKETBALL.

If you wanna counter with how I did when I was the OKC THUNDER, I had:
40 out of 85 PIP.
I shot 10/18 from 3's while you went 5/15.
I had 2 Fast break points while you had 12.
Kevin Durant went 10-18, 4/15 of those being jumpshots.
Russell Westbrook went 7/14. 3/10 of those shots were jumpshots made.
Kyle Weaver went 5/10, 3/8 of those being jumpshots.
if you're really counting this game as a win for you, you're disturbed in the head the whole 1st half bench warmers were in....I took about 12 half court shots with will bynum. Stucky had 37 points in 6 mins......i scored 10 straight points on you in 30 seconds....If you really think you can beat me play me for your screenname......if you're man enough. If not shut up. Thats goes for whoever wants some of the champ
37 points in 6 minutes, get outta here. All his points came in the paint. Do you know anything else besides scoring in the paint? I could have done the same if I wanted and I would of beaten you by more than that. Will Bynum didn't shoot 12 half court shots, stop being delusional.

How about you shoot jumpers, we all know you can score from the paint. I won't play a cheeser for my username if all he does is score in the paint. You're a garbage cheeser that thinks he's the best at doing nothing but forcing shots in the paint. I haven't even played with OKC before, but I didn't even have to do what you do just to win. Why don't you just take the loss, champ.
Thought you wouldn't wanna play for that SN, chump.
I don't play with amateurs. Sorry.
but u lose to them..keep ya mouth shut kid. Likei said don't talk unless u wanna play for that SN.
Whatever dude, go back to playing other cheesers. Ok, so I lost to you once. I played you in the other league and you got killed.
It's sad that you think you're so good, when you have to play cheap to win.

lmao so pretty much you wanna keep your SN so be a good little boy and be quiet.
I could care less about my sn. I don't need to put my sn on the line to play you. But if you so want to play, I'll be on later on tonight,maybe like 10 or 11 pm PST.

You might as well put your sn on the line too, unless you care so much for it.

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

And you get 30 seconds to draft. Check this NKEAIR, I'm thinking about taking Stephen Jackson with a high pick. I learned how to shoot with him and his rating is 91 now.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i didnt even know he is a 91, way overrated, stats are inflated on thecrappy warriors team

^Who are you? Get lost!

Edit: I'm going to do everything I can to make sure you don't get Josh Smith again.
tongue.gif

hey im trying to get on 2k to register but 2k is down. dont give up my spot. im going to keep trying until i get on

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Hahaha why do you keep bringing up screennames? I'll play you if you want.

no point in playing for nothing, i already know that i can beat anyone in this game i just want them to remember it everytime they get on NT with their new SN

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Which is better.. nba2k9 or live 2009 ??
I think its pretty obvious that everyone in here is going to say 2k9 haha.

And yes the servers have been down for me for about a couple hours now.

Back
Top Bottom