XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

IM in the lobby waiting
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

GG Mamba, I can't play the other game right now because I have to go study real quick at Barnes & Noble.

I'll be back on later tonight to get some games in.

I'm bout to write this paper for class real quick, but I'll be back on around 10:30 or so, I would preferably like to play a road game since that seemsto be the only place my shots go in.

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Im sorry but that game was complete
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
As in the way I was playing or just nothing was going right for you?
fraji sent me a PM saying you were cheesing big time untroubled. full court press and all.

Both, dumb rebounds... wide open shots from guys that were "on fire" not going in... HORRIBLE goaltending calls
sick.gif
sick.gif

20 seconds getting wasted off the clock with 2 minutes left cause the ball somehow goes ALL the way across the court and having to wait for durant to slow jogdown and back with the clock running
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Nonsense

Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Im sorry but that game was complete
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
As in the way I was playing or just nothing was going right for you?
fraji sent me a PM saying you were cheesing big time untroubled. full court press and all.
I never ONCE full court pressed. He got the ball jacked like twice up court because KG intercepted a full court heave. How can you even say thatmy dude you were the one full court pressing and you continued to do it even when I was only ahead by like 2, so....

Jretro was joking. I never sent him a PM
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Seriously.

That game was still
smh.gif
though.
Damn my fault then fam. For real though I hope you didn't think I was cheesing because I make it a point not to whenever I play. Rip just hadit going and my dude's were crashing boards crazy. GG though.

And
smh.gif
at you JRetro.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom