XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Anyone want to play a game?
It's my birthday
frown.gif

Happy Bday Jumpman

GG Ritch.. man you kept making those 10-0 runs I thought you were gonna come back

I would play but I want to end the night @ .500 and feel like if i played again right now I'd lose

Talk about things not going my way on defense. Next time I play you Crag I'm not going to contest the shot. It seemed like you only missed when I wasnowhere near you.
laugh.gif

gg though I tried my hardest to come back but Nash and Howard were too much

I think thats the first time I beat you.... ever.. so I'm pretty content w/ that...

It doesn't help that I think thanks to Mamba I may have the best team in the league overall, or the best starting 5.

Good game Jacob. That was close from beginning to end. I blame the loss on me texting at the end of the third when Morrow hit 2 threes. That's what I getthough
laugh.gif

But one thing though. You only played d with your point guard. Just try and play more on ball d.

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Good game Jacob. That was close from beginning to end. I blame the loss on me texting at the end of the third when Morrow hit 2 threes. That's what I get though
laugh.gif

But one thing though. You only played d with your point guard. Just try and play more on ball d.
Oh, I usually try to trap the star player or big man.

I really don't care but some people will probably complain. And man I could have sworn I held LBJ to less than 20 points.
smh.gif

Good game Jacob. That was close from beginning to end. I blame the loss on me texting at the end of the third when Morrow hit 2 threes. That's what I get though
laugh.gif

smh if i wanted to play the computer all game then i wouldnt have played online... you didnt play on ball D not 1 time

GG tho you did hit like 20 threes so im not mad on that you killed me on the offensive side but it is much harder to score on the computer on hall of fame thenmost users

Originally Posted by Capital B Capital C

laugh.gif

smh if i wanted to play the computer all game then i wouldnt have played online... you didnt play on ball D not 1 time

GG tho you did hit like 20 threes so im not mad on that you killed me on the offensive side but it is much harder to score on the computer on hall of fame then most users

See I told you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Capital B Capital C

laugh.gif

GG tho you did hit like 20 threes so im not mad on that you killed me on the offensive side but it is much harder to score on the computer on hall of fame then most users

See I told you
laugh.gif

lol the fact that you told him before we played and he straight up ignored it and i messaged him during the game and he still let the computer guard me allgame

he shouldnt not play any on ball D but he shouldnt be forced to play it most of the game if he doesnt want to.. if your nice enuff u can break the cpus ankleswith ISOMOTION

Back
Top Bottom