XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

GG Gully but good God you took 24 threes with Granger.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

That's how much I took with my whole team.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Gully- Iggy for Tayshaun?

Hes not gonna trade one of his dunkers
roll.gif

Anyone who wants a game in about 10?

[table][tr][td]Team Stats[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Stat[/td] [td]
t29.png
[/td] [td]
ruler.gif
[/td] [td]
t25.png
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Points[/td] [td]81[/td] [td] [/td] [td]69[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Field Goal %[/td] [td]40[/td] [td] [/td] [td]43[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3 Points %[/td] [td]29[/td] [td] [/td] [td]13[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]60[/td] [td] [/td] [td]-60[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rebound - Offense[/td] [td]16[/td] [td] [/td] [td]5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rebound - Defense[/td] [td]29[/td] [td] [/td] [td]25[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Assists[/td] [td]16[/td] [td] [/td] [td]11[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Turnovers[/td] [td]2[/td] [td] [/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Steals[/td] [td]2[/td] [td] [/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Blocls[/td] [td]4[/td] [td] [/td] [td]6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Fouls[/td] [td]5[/td] [td] [/td] [td]4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Points off Turnovers[/td] [td]2[/td] [td] [/td] [td]4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Passes Intercepted[/td] [td]1[/td] [td] [/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Points in paint[/td] [td]18[/td] [td] [/td] [td]40[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Fast Break Points[/td] [td]0[/td] [td] [/td] [td]8[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Lethal you ol cheesin n'... Inbounds stealing all game...
Dude, i stole it once in the backcourt, and that was the cpu. I wasn't even locked on to Rashard Lewis. The other steal I got was not from thebackcourt.
Every possession, I was with Westbrook or Ellis waiting at the 3 point line of the front court, not to mention that the other 4 steals were from you going onfastbreaks.

Back
Top Bottom