XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

He's the Thunder.

I just realized something. This is the first draft where not one team got all guards.
eek.gif

if Cap does not show up I'll play you

Man my team went on fast break city :-\ Hope were allowed to fast break if not I'll replay that game. Towards 2nd I pulled up on them and tried to justshoot jump shots.

Naw youre straight... Im just terrible at this game... i take TOO MANY jump shots... i stay gettin outscored in the paint by 20-30 cause im not going thereENOUGH!

I dont know how yall dudes drive with G's and just avoid 2-3 big men trying to block your layup... whenever i drive the lane with Harris or Allen they getswatted or bodied with no call
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Durant is still on the block... i cant score inside with him
NKEAIR wrote:
Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

mad.gif
any word on our trade? i want a team makeover!

I just dont think Jackson will make the difference for me... i need to be able to get to the basket and Im not sure hes the solution for that...Its still on my mind though

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Anyone want to play a game, I'll be on for about 1 hour and 30 minutes, then I have to go.
aiite ima get on in a sec.

EDIT: Fix your que, I cant add you.

Naw youre straight... Im just terrible at this game... i take TOO MANY jump shots... i stay gettin outscored in the paint by 20-30 cause im not going there ENOUGH!

I dont know how yall dudes drive with G's and just avoid 2-3 big men trying to block your layup... whenever i drive the lane with Harris or Allen they get swatted or bodied with no call
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

NKEAIR wrote:

mad.gif
I just dont think Jackson will make the difference for me... i need to be able to get to the basket and Im not sure hes the solution for that... Its still on my mind though

When you pull up on big dudes try to hold down on the stick, that will float it, or try to ISO, and pull the defender away. But on the real youcan't really bang with Allen and Harrison, Durant should be able too though. Push the shot stick to the right with Durant when you drive, he should attempthard dunks.

Naw youre straight... Im just terrible at this game... i take TOO MANY jump shots... i stay gettin outscored in the paint by 20-30 cause im not going there ENOUGH!

I dont know how yall dudes drive with G's and just avoid 2-3 big men trying to block your layup... whenever i drive the lane with Harris or Allen they get swatted or bodied with no call
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

NKEAIR wrote:

mad.gif
I just dont think Jackson will make the difference for me... i need to be able to get to the basket and Im not sure hes the solution for that... Its still on my mind though

what about durant/harris for ginobli/deron

Back
Top Bottom