XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

Originally Posted by jretro23

sliders are set. good to go.
I'll play you. Might as well get the L out the way
laugh.gif

how bad does my team look!

i was gonna be there for the draft, but my cousin needed help

I'm calling it now.. I'm gonna lead the league in 2 categories...

Rebounds

And

Turnovers!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

So now what? just challange people to games who you face in round 1?
if you wanna play someone who isn't already in round 1, go to the league website -> my team -> edit schedule. you have to either log outand back in, restart xbox, or go to dashboard and come back for the team to appear in round 1.

gg ritch, i thought i was gonna lose when i saw your starting lineup.

smh.gif
at Jretro. Most of his points came off of cheap points in the paint. Constantfast-breaking and off ball d the whole game.

laugh.gif

I was in it the whole time then he went on a 14-0 in like a minute. Good stuff man! Are you sure the sliders are right though? Seems like there was more blocksthan usual.

Also only you can get Beasly to hit threes haha

Yeah I'm not used to most of my players yet so its going to take me a couple of games before I get everything down.

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

smh.gif
at Jretro. Most of his points came off of cheap points in the paint. Constant fast-breaking and off ball d the whole game.

laugh.gif

I was in it the whole time then he went on a 14-0 in like a minute. Good stuff man! Are you sure the sliders are right though? Seems like there was more blocks than usual.

Also only you can get Beasly to hit threes haha
wait what?!
laugh.gif

sliders are exactly the same as last leagues. did it seem slow though? kinda felt like the players were like slugs. maybe its just because i havn't playeda league game in a minute.

Oh yeah opps forgot to add just kidding.

I dunno something seemed a little different but its not like I played a lot the last couple of weeks.

Back
Top Bottom