XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

i went to account details or edit account or something and it had "link account" on the side or top... then just logged into MSN ID and it did it

Oh yeah I been wanting to throw this out there but kept forgetting. I want to have a trade deadline this time, say after you play 20 games you cant trade. Whatyou guys think of that?

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Oh yeah I been wanting to throw this out there but kept forgetting. I want to have a trade deadline this time, say after you play 20 games you cant trade. What you guys think of that?
Yes, I am down with that. Or just make it so you can't trade with teams who's owner has already given up.

sorry yankee can't play right now, i forgot our draft is in a few hours, and i got some papers to write

My brother is going to draft for me, I'll have Lebron first, then I guess a bunch of roll players. The more I think about it, the more it actually suckshaving the first pick because I know people can shut Lebron down easy.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

My brother is going to draft for me, I'll have Lebron first, then I guess a bunch of roll players. The more I think about it, the more it actually sucks having the first pick because I know people can shut Lebron down easy.
you wanna trade back to the 10th?

You got my 1st and 3rd if you do.

I want Lebron
smile.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

I need a freaking playmaker
smh.gif

how long do we get on the clock making our picks?
30 seconds or 1 minute. but we always have it at 30 secs so yeah... its best to choose players you want right now so you don't have a panicattack when choosing your players.

everybody try to post here 10 mins before the draft so we can know if everybody is in the lobby so the draft goes smoothly

tv acting up on me now, the hell is going on. gonna have to use my computer monitor to draft now
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom