XBOX 360 madden league thread vol season has started week 4!

Yo so much **** to say but I'll start with gg that **** was wild and the score just don't show how close the game was
Let me get this out the way romo being romo the dude throws 2 pick 6's in the 4th with a lead :x :x :x :x
Witten ******** on urlacher all game long :smh: until the 4th and he becomes clutch and gets that pick 6 :smokin
Btw if you wouldn't have ran that play so many times I'd never have figured it out
Me going away from the run game early damn near cost me the game but it was the thing that saved it for me
Romo passing 40+ times :wow:
Forte with 20 carries for 134 :smokin
Cutler has to be leading the league in ints again :smh: :smh: :x :smh: :x

Yea, good game man... I think the biggest difference was the running games..I ran allot at first with no success, leading to me throwing more late in the game...and I'll give credit whre its due, I couldn't stop forte in the fourth quarter..

tough to lose on two pick 6s but its part of the game... Good run defense tho casper, it completely took me out of my Gameplan..I don't like playing outta the shotgun exclusively but that's ths only success I had...and it came to bite me in the fourth...good game tho man

Is this MMG cat still Houston?  I want to actually PLAY my game 
mean.gif

League advanced

Changing the advance time for night to morning so you night owls have more time at night then in the morning.

So to keep us on track I'm going to advance it Monday morning

I think we should have worked out a schedule for these games...at least then you'd be OK with a game advancing if you couldn't make it.

I havent been able to play since Week 1 because I'm waiting on the other teams. Not fair if you can make a game, the other team can't and they get a sim W because they're a higher ranked team. Most of the time it's the player who pushes the outcome, not the team.

Sim games should have the LM push the sliders in favor of who checks-in here and is in the lobby on XBL waiting.

Last edited:
Yo Jaysfiend23 I sent you a friend request homie. Leggo! This advancing the league should be 3 days instead of 2. 

Also, good job with the advancing Casper. Hoping that this league can make it through a full season.

I gotta play the Eagles Seahawks and Packers all without Calvin. This is gonna be interesting cause I fully intend on going undefeated :smokin Titus Young is real nice in this game though so I think I can do with him for the next 3 games.

[COLOR=#red]Who's runnin with the Bengals? When are you free? I'll be on tonight 10 pm Pacific, tomorrow 7 pm Pac.
[/COLOR]

I see some people can't handle this league.

Up 35-3 and Jaysfiend23 quits on me after 4 straight INTs (3 were pick 6s) 

Man up and take your L son 
laugh.gif

Btw guys if anybody isn't playing their games, call em out on here so my dude Casper can help you out and put it on auto pilot so you can play the CPU. 

Regular players shouldn't be penalized bc  other dudes don't care at all. So SHOUT OUT the team name and NT sn and XBL GT so we can fix this

Casper can you edit the OP with the updated players in the league and their GTs and all that? Would be a big help.

Dude with the Panthers is a lame forreal. I would say good game but your sorry *** doesn't even deserve that go return your copy. Smacked the **** out of this dude 64-10 and he has the nerve to ask me after the game if I was making the throws or was it computer :smh: Made some brilliant throws inbetween defenders and I can't even get props.

And he was going for it on 4th down early in the game, onside kicking early in the game, hurry up offense, Steve Smith at RB, the list goes on.

Btw guys if anybody isn't playing their games, call em out on here so my dude Casper can help you out and put it on auto pilot so you can play the CPU. 

Regular players shouldn't be penalized bc  other dudes don't care at all. So SHOUT OUT the team name and NT sn and XBL GT so we can fix this

[COLOR=#red]I'm in full agreement with this... If you are getting your a-s handed to you... it happens. don't unplug or quit.

if you don't wanna play, it's good. don't. and don't sign up in the first place and waste people's time, just for future.[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom