XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Aight, so ive never played call of duty before and I fell victim to the hype and bought black ops. Ive been playing online for like 2 days now and I still suck.
I mean, each game I only manage about 2 or 3 kills and I stay getting murked. My best game was 5-11.
Anybody got any tips for me on how to get better?
Is it just a matter of time before I start getting used to the game?
Or do I just suck.
C'mon guys help a dude out

Aight, so ive never played call of duty before and I fell victim to the hype and bought black ops. Ive been playing online for like 2 days now and I still suck.
I mean, each game I only manage about 2 or 3 kills and I stay getting murked. My best game was 5-11.
Or do I just suck.

Originally Posted by Chonky Monk

Or do I just suck.

have you played ANY FPS before?

they're all the same, once you get the hang of one you'll get the hang of all of them

give it time, you'll get better.

Originally Posted by Chonky Monk

Or do I just suck.

have you played ANY FPS before?

they're all the same, once you get the hang of one you'll get the hang of all of them

give it time, you'll get better.

After every kill I yell COME AT ME BRO *!+* is too funny
roll.gif
roll.gif

I believe my KD 2.20ish I haven't tried the AK74 maybe I should.. gt: joeecrack

I believe my KD 2.20ish I haven't tried the AK74 maybe I should.. gt: joeecrack

I @#$#@#$ hate the RC car, @#$# gets me heated after I get killed by it 
laugh.gif

And it is so difficult for me to get a long range kill, the recoil on some of the guns is insane. 

laugh.gif

And it is so difficult for me to get a long range kill, the recoil on some of the guns is insane. 

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
when I see them I try to shoot them right away. 

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
when I see them I try to shoot them right away. 

I got killed by that AC car for the first time today, so shameful.

I'm on point shooting them, I sometimes fake them out by running around a corner then staying put as I watch it drive by all confused.
laugh.gif

I got killed by that AC car for the first time today, so shameful.

I'm on point shooting them, I sometimes fake them out by running around a corner then staying put as I watch it drive by all confused.
laugh.gif

I just tried the AK74U it was aiiiight it wasn't that great maybe I need a few more games to really see.. So far the Enfield has been the best gun for myself

Back
Top Bottom