XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

I have a friend that has got to be one of the best players online. Seriously. He is in my party now and his ratio is 9
eek.gif
. I don't understand how you get that good at a game like duty. There are too many things in this game that you can't control.

his GT is GotEm801

I have a friend that has got to be one of the best players online. Seriously. He is in my party now and his ratio is 9
eek.gif
. I don't understand how you get that good at a game like duty. There are too many things in this game that you can't control.

his GT is GotEm801

He is in my party now and his ratio is 9

That doesn't mean he's good though, K/Ds are worthless, I know people who stay stationary often with claymores and camp to get their streaks, anyone can do that.

With that said, I played the jungle map for the first time, I'm walking around and for some reason something was blocking my path and I died, I check the kill cam, its some dude laying down with two pistols staring up.
indifferent.gif

Hit him with the RC car multiple times, scumbag.

That doesn't mean he's good though, K/Ds are worthless, I know people who stay stationary often with claymores and camp to get their streaks, anyone can do that.

With that said, I played the jungle map for the first time, I'm walking around and for some reason something was blocking my path and I died, I check the kill cam, its some dude laying down with two pistols staring up.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

indifferent.gif

Trust me he is good bro
laugh.gif

He puts up insane numbers and he doesn't camp. Goes like 35-2 or so on a consistent basis. In MW2 it was wack playing with him because he would get a nuke prolyy 7/10 times

indifferent.gif

Trust me he is good bro
laugh.gif

He puts up insane numbers and he doesn't camp. Goes like 35-2 or so on a consistent basis. In MW2 it was wack playing with him because he would get a nuke prolyy 7/10 times

In that case he's a good man then.

I just don't get why MORE people are camping in this game despite the kill streaks being significantly less. I think this game just exposes the scrubs.
laugh.gif

My only gripe with this game is although the weapons are balanced, it takes several shots to take someone out (almost TOO many), and if someone has last stand it might take a whole clip.

I just don't get why MORE people are camping in this game despite the kill streaks being significantly less. I think this game just exposes the scrubs.
laugh.gif

My only gripe with this game is although the weapons are balanced, it takes several shots to take someone out (almost TOO many), and if someone has last stand it might take a whole clip.

laugh.gif

i noticed that too...but its only in Team Deathmatch...get your rank up and move to Hardcore, its more tolerable.
-sf77

laugh.gif

i noticed that too...but its only in Team Deathmatch...get your rank up and move to Hardcore, its more tolerable.
-sf77

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

laugh.gif

-sf77

Anything hardcore is a campfest, especially team deathmatch. Imo the only hardcore mode worth playing is S&D.

Also, is anyone else having trouble getting into games with a party of more than 2? All day yesterday and today me and my boys constantly can't get into any games.

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

laugh.gif

-sf77

Anything hardcore is a campfest, especially team deathmatch. Imo the only hardcore mode worth playing is S&D.

Also, is anyone else having trouble getting into games with a party of more than 2? All day yesterday and today me and my boys constantly can't get into any games.

XBOX 360 Black Ops GT List:

NT SN -GT

biff lawson - Mr Lawson Rules
Kazuum - Kazappin
rhester - LackAttack1214
PrideFan - The OutLaw Lake
Adidas Freak - bjones808
GetHigh420 - iBasa916
CaptinStabbin - CMDR Kutacokof
FEETure - cthegreat
HTXMade - phenomkickz09
EveryDayKicks - MattyP iz LeGit