XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

im already 15 prestige so not all excited about double xp
unless  you get double money
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jordanhead713

nerd.gif
Doesn't money come from how much xp you get? So if you're getting double xp I don't see why you won't get double cod points

Originally Posted by jordanhead713

nerd.gif
Doesn't money come from how much xp you get? So if you're getting double xp I don't see why you won't get double cod points

We played some dudes on Berlin Wall and there were 4 of them in 1 building upstairs, 2 in the window, 1 behind the desk and 1 laying down on the steps with a claymore in front of them
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

And dudes love laying prone waiting for people to run past
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

alien.gif
@ December saying there was more campers on PS3 and saying his K/D was like a 4.. You KNOW what he be doing
laugh.gif

We played some dudes on Berlin Wall and there were 4 of them in 1 building upstairs, 2 in the window, 1 behind the desk and 1 laying down on the steps with a claymore in front of them
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

alien.gif
@ December saying there was more campers on PS3 and saying his K/D was like a 4.. You KNOW what he be doing
laugh.gif

I'm not sure because I dont play domination like that, but its the bulding right there by the tank in the back of the map

I'm not sure because I dont play domination like that, but its the bulding right there by the tank in the back of the map

laugh.gif
that fool does play reserve as hell aka campy.. but if you play Ground War it's not as bad especially Domination. But obvi there will still be a camper here and there.. but if you only play 6v6 TDM this game is mad frustrating.. I play kinda reserve on HQ but in GW I'm just running around like a boss looking for fools to kill
EDIT: And by the way Berlin Wall is thee worst map of all time.. all time!

laugh.gif
that fool does play reserve as hell aka campy.. but if you play Ground War it's not as bad especially Domination. But obvi there will still be a camper here and there.. but if you only play 6v6 TDM this game is mad frustrating.. I play kinda reserve on HQ but in GW I'm just running around like a boss looking for fools to kill
EDIT: And by the way Berlin Wall is thee worst map of all time.. all time!

Originally Posted by henz0

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

alien.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 @December 
Def more camping on 360 so far and I've played Sabo, TDM, Demo, Dom.

I had a stretch of TDM and Sab where the games ran out of time 
alien.gif
. Like 4 games in a row.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

alien.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 @December 

alien.gif
. Like 4 games in a row.

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

alien.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 @December 

alien.gif
. Like 4 games in a row.
Yeah, I can't even lie dudes camp harder than a mug and that @*!@ is mad frustrating 
laugh.gif
.. I don't think I've had a game run out of time though but a lot come close.. and it's always TDM

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

alien.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 @December 

alien.gif
. Like 4 games in a row.
Yeah, I can't even lie dudes camp harder than a mug and that @*!@ is mad frustrating 
laugh.gif
.. I don't think I've had a game run out of time though but a lot come close.. and it's always TDM

Back
Top Bottom