XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by Miniojw

Will it be double XP this weekend?
Yup yuup if I'm not mistaken it starts Friday 10am PST.. someone correct me if I'm wrong with the time

Originally Posted by Miniojw

Will it be double XP this weekend?
Yup yuup if I'm not mistaken it starts Friday 10am PST.. someone correct me if I'm wrong with the time

I'm not sure if I'm gonna get the new map pack. I was pretty disappointed at the most recent map pack release.

We shall see, though.

ADD ME! GT MaryTylerClayMo

I'm not sure if I'm gonna get the new map pack. I was pretty disappointed at the most recent map pack release.

We shall see, though.

ADD ME! GT MaryTylerClayMo

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

the only reason i was disappointed is because i never get into the new maps...ill play for like a hour and get into stadium once 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

the only reason i was disappointed is because i never get into the new maps...ill play for like a hour and get into stadium once 
laugh.gif

I guess I can use my free $50 TRU gift card to buy a MS points card to get the maps tomorrow...

I guess I can use my free $50 TRU gift card to buy a MS points card to get the maps tomorrow...

I've never been a fan of new maps in CoD. The Modern Warefare 2 ones were copped because of peer pressure and they had some of the better CoD4 maps tied into the releases. Also, let's be honest, they should be 800 points.

the thing i hate about xbox and the maps...is i gotta fork up 20 of my $ to pay for 15$ of maps...leaving me with 400 points/5$

nothing will ever top buying something on PSN for me. I purchased a $10 PSN card from a store in order to buy Final Fantasy VII ($9.99 on the PSN store) and apparently, they charge tax on there which made the total over $10 so the card didn't cover the purchase. I couldn't believe that +$$.
Well damn. I guess I will have to wait until tomorrow.
8 AM Eastern, 4 PM Pacific?

Why does the East get them 10 hours sooner?

last time the maps came out like at 3am pst or somewhere around that.

apologies guys, there was a typo on the pacific time. In my experience, things happen at about 7 am Eastern, 4 am pacific.

I've never been a fan of new maps in CoD. The Modern Warefare 2 ones were copped because of peer pressure and they had some of the better CoD4 maps tied into the releases. Also, let's be honest, they should be 800 points.

the thing i hate about xbox and the maps...is i gotta fork up 20 of my $ to pay for 15$ of maps...leaving me with 400 points/5$

nothing will ever top buying something on PSN for me. I purchased a $10 PSN card from a store in order to buy Final Fantasy VII ($9.99 on the PSN store) and apparently, they charge tax on there which made the total over $10 so the card didn't cover the purchase. I couldn't believe that +$$.
Well damn. I guess I will have to wait until tomorrow.
8 AM Eastern, 4 PM Pacific?

Why does the East get them 10 hours sooner?

last time the maps came out like at 3am pst or somewhere around that.

apologies guys, there was a typo on the pacific time. In my experience, things happen at about 7 am Eastern, 4 am pacific.

I agree they should be 800 points.. these money craving bastards
30t6p3b.gif
. But they know dumb folks including myself will buy it

I agree they should be 800 points.. these money craving bastards
30t6p3b.gif
. But they know dumb folks including myself will buy it

Back
Top Bottom