[X360] NBA 2K9 Online Fantasy Draft League *PLAY YOUR GAMES!!!*

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Danny Granger. This cat dont miss and Chris Bosh too. My defense was all over the place.
GG Rozzi. I got my %%@ handed to me

CP3
mad.gif
, P2( the truth
grin.gif
), Mike Redd on the block

i dont know who is "cheating" *unplugging the ethernet?), but i played someone and every shot i took, the game was lagging. i mean every possession ihad. when it was his ball, everything was ok. i ended up losing. it was the team that had troy murphy and tmac.

Can someone clear my que me and rossi are tryin to play a real game. Who do you want for redd kaos I got tyrus Thomas and Elton brand

Originally Posted by y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723

i dont know who is "cheating" *unplugging the ethernet?), but i played someone and every shot i took, the game was lagging. i mean every possession i had. when it was his ball, everything was ok. i ended up losing. it was the team that had troy murphy and tmac.

rafool?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by djkaos23

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Danny Granger. This cat dont miss and Chris Bosh too. My defense was all over the place.

CP3
mad.gif
, P2( the truth
grin.gif

ya GG granger was on fire
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KobeFan4ever

Can someone clear my que me and rossi are tryin to play a real game. Who do you want for redd kaos I got tyrus Thomas and Elton brand

done. restart your xbox and you and rozzi should be good to go

Originally Posted by djkaos23

CP3
mad.gif
, P2( the truth
grin.gif
Mo williams or nate rob for CP3

Originally Posted by y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723

i dont know who is "cheating" *unplugging the ethernet?), but i played someone and every shot i took, the game was lagging. i mean every possession i had. when it was his ball, everything was ok. i ended up losing. it was the team that had troy murphy and tmac.
That would be me. My internet connection was unplugged the whole time so I wouldn't lag. I paused the game several times thinking it was you.It lagged TOO when I had that ball. And just to let you know, that was a custom not a real game so calm down.

If I really wanted to cheat I would have lagged against the close games that I had with Nore and Olvera.

GG kobefan but you need to ease up on the points in the paint cuz u had 40 pip and only had 62 points

gg yankee doodle, i sucked that game. thank god dwight beasted on the boards
pimp.gif

i still don't know what bench lineup i wanna put out there.

so i'm looking to trade prince for a defense sg/sf, and maybe green for a big man
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jretro23

gg yankee doodle, i sucked that game. thank god dwight beasted on the boards
pimp.gif

i still don't know what bench lineup i wanna put out there.

so i'm looking to trade prince for a defense sg/sf, and maybe green for a big man
nerd.gif

im interested in prince....
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom