[X360] NBA 2K9 Online Fantasy Draft League *PLAY YOUR GAMES!!!*

laugh.gif

something needs to be done about these release times... this makes my squad damn near unuseable because i depend heavily on my jumpshot.

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

something needs to be done about these release times... this makes my squad damn near unuseable because i depend heavily on my jumpshot.
hmmmm....

I'm actually doing quite better.....

Anyone, game?

Whoever I just played, you had 14 points at the end of the first quarter.....ALL driving layups and dunks.....

I quit for that simple reason.

that was me is that a rule too Nore we cant dunk or drive to the hoop?
nerd.gif

Yo whos got Stephen Jackson? Ill give up Bargiani or B-Diddy for him

Originally Posted by Rafool

You can, just not every time.

It's all good though.
fa sho well is that ok to play like that in real games? Im not the best at jump shots so I post up a lot and use pick and rolls. When you tryinto play our real game cuz we are matched up
grin.gif

Playing jibb right now

after?

and kobefan, you can't have all your points in the paint, gotta have some jumpers in too

Olvera I'm in the lobby

Edit: Anyone trying to play me in a league game, you need to add me to your que because I can only send custom challenges....

i need 1 more custom before i play a league game. GINOBILI IS STILL ON THE BLOCK. Raymond felton is too.

DJKAOS want another custom? full quarters and if u actually wanna play as if it's a real game i'm down. or we can just practice shots.

^^ im down. practice for the first 3 mins then run the rest a normal game. F' it let customa reg game. see you in the lobby.

OJ Mayo on the block along with R Jeff... I swear these shooting sliders are off.. it's impossible to shoot

Back
Top Bottom