www.official-jordans.net

seriously? any site that has full size run of all jordans ever made for cheap is fake. no questions asked

Has anyone got past experience with purchasing from this site?

Legit?
Haha, funny post bro...... You are joking right? 
embarassed.gif

I never order/purchase shoes online. Always through my personal contacts. I have ways to check IP addresses and site legitimacy, but thought it quicker to ask for people's "expert" opinion here.

Seems you guys prefer to be conunter productive rather than the opposite. you'll notice I'm also new to the forum, but at least I know what kind of reception to expect from the members.

Thanks for not much.

I never order/purchase shoes online. Always through my personal contacts. I have ways to check IP addresses and site legitimacy, but thought it quicker to ask for people's "expert" opinion here.

Seems you guys prefer to be conunter productive rather than the opposite. you'll notice I'm also new to the forum, but at least I know what kind of reception to expect from the members.

Thanks for not much.

any site that has full size run of all jordans ever made for cheap is fake. no questions asked. it tough enough to get stuff for retail let alone deep discounted

Everything you guys have said makes total sense. Appreciate you taking the time to school me on it! I'll take note and stick to not buying online unless it's from this sites recommended sources.

Everything you guys have said makes total sense. Appreciate you taking the time to school me on it! I'll take note and stick to not buying online unless it's from this sites recommended sources.

we're not clowning you to make fun of you. we are here to help. theres just things to look for when buying or looking to buy. definitely stick with legit sources and authorized retail shops.
no offense about the brain less comment. just some of the requests and legit checks in this forum are outrageous.

we're not clowning you to make fun of you. we are here to help. theres just things to look for when buying or looking to buy. definitely stick with legit sources and authorized retail shops.
no offense about the brain less comment. just some of the requests and legit checks in this forum are outrageous.

I can appreciate that! I'll be following your advice. Trust me.

Back
Top Bottom