WWE ROYAL RUMBLE WEEK Jan 20-26 | 1/26 ROYAL RUMBLE PREDICTION CONTEST NOW OPEN

There was an overwhelming response, and in just over 12 hours, we have 98 entries.  IF we can get 22 more entries, we will do a FOURTH Royal Rumble Pool.  However, that will be the absolute limit.  If we don't hit 22 by Thursday, anyone who signed up after 90 will unfortunately be out of luck.

I was planning on giving out prizes for the Rumble Winner, Most Eliminations, and Longest Time in the Match, but with four pools, it will probably just go the winner of each pool.

Sounds good to me. What ever works best and is easiest for you I'm cool with

Im still pretty new to posting (lurker status), but can I get in on the Royal Rumble pool?

Last edited:
BeerukvCMAAm-PV.jpg:large

Kirk Cameron feels your pain, AJ.

View media item 758334

Is Ambrose suspect to any of you guys? I absolutely love the dude and I can definitely see him being a top heel in the next few years. But I would not be surprised if he came out the closet
Why would it matter?
because Ambrose would have an abnormal amount of white matter if that was the case.

:rofl: nice. I only read like one page of that thread and that was one of this first posts I saw.

I do dig all Ambrose's nuances and mannerisms, especially his Muta elbow and minor pop locking. I feel like I have a new Shield favorite every week, and surprisingly, it's been Rollins, mostly due to his unintentional comedy :lol:

I'm down for the rumble pool....... I wanna go to wrestlemania xxx but let see how the rumble plays out. I bet triple H will win the rumble he'll come out number 30. You can tell he's itching to main event wrestlemania.

There was an overwhelming response, and in just over 12 hours, we have 98 entries.  IF we can get 22 more entries, we will do a FOURTH Royal Rumble Pool.  However, that will be the absolute limit.  If we don't hit 22 by Thursday, anyone who signed up after 90 will unfortunately be out of luck.

I was planning on giving out prizes for the Rumble Winner, Most Eliminations, and Longest Time in the Match, but with four pools, it will probably just go the winner of each pool.

Yeah, I have to figure out a different way to give the HBK auto'd 8x10 out, since there really isn't a main pool.

Why can the wwe spin the batista tweet about c level stars in a b level era to there advantages . Book some older stars and have them put over these newer stars without looking weak.
I should get into sports entertainment

Why would it matter?
Never said it would matter. Just making an observation like all do in here.

DC blatantly says "No Gay stuff, man" all the time and no one says anything to him. 

roll.gif
I can't even say the DC line with a straight face

Why can the wwe spin the batista tweet about c level stars in a b level era to there advantages . Book some older stars and have them put over these newer stars without looking weak.
I should get into sports entertainment

Cause that's too logical and this is the WWE we're talking about :lol:

-On Monday’s RAW, Daniel Bryan challenged Bray Wyatt to a singles match at Sunday’s Royal Rumble pay-per-view.

There are currently 16 participants confirmed for the actual Rumble match, and as of Tuesday, there are no plans for Daniel Bryan to be one of them.

Plans can obviously change before Sunday and quite frankly it would be crazy to not include Bryan in the Rumble match.

As reported on Monday, Bryan has been medically cleared to compete after suffering a concussion last week on RAW.

Back
Top Bottom