WWE ROYAL RUMBLE SUN JAN 27 | CENA WINS THE RUMBLE | ROCK DEFEATS PUNK TO WIN WWE TITLE

Two Men talking about obvious conspiracy has nothing to do with our testicular fortitude and the fact that once again we will steal NTRR.

But I do bet you have some "real men" all lined up waiting for your call though huh kitty cat?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no no no no Goldy you have it wrong. He is not Sir Austin Powers and did not lose his mojo. He just changed his due to keep up with the times and to still stay ravishing. I did the same. I trimmed off the long locks of love for a modern style also.

Also (gasp) you better watch yourself because you never know what corner of the arena I am ravishing in. (gasp) (gasp)(dry heave)(vomit) Oh pardon me I just lost my lunch when I realized that you werent a gold woman and just a man with a large pair of moobs. Just like your daddy always in the best physical condition. Looks like the times have been rough for you. You went from Goldust, then got gold rushed and turned into CoalDust.

But if you keep this up by coming after the hard bodies you will get a Rude Awaking of a life time... then you will just be known as GayDust (gasp)
Oh so you want to bring up the time when I wasn't very golden (gasp) I've had my issues and those were my dark days (gasp) But I'm your darkest dreams, your dirty fantasies. (gasp) Naughty naughty Ricky be careful what you wish for (gasp) do you know what happens to bad boys like you?  They get spanked (gasp) Now just the thought of that makes my Luscious golden body shake with excitement (gasp) Once I'm done with you Ricky you will remember my name (gasp) Goldust!

Last edited:
Dude did you really just tell this man you were in the closet?..
indifferent.gif
Sorry your lady friend gets excited when I let her do my typing for me in between rude awakenings. Stay ravishing 
pimp.gif

I think he meant closest hahaha

Maybe your partner can change gimmicks, again, and be Eugene..He can always get made fun of for not spelling correctly and you can come to his rescue..Other than that you'll just have to accept the fact you have a borderline gay/******ed tag team partner..

Maybe your partner can change gimmicks, again, and be Eugene..He can always get made fun of for not spelling correctly and you can come to his rescue..Other than that you'll just have to accept the fact you have a borderline gay/******ed tag team partner..
Eugene huh? That the best you got? Not bad but I've seen better.  You are doing the sting gimmick. Last time I checked he likes hanging out by himself playing with long black wood. Just saying might want to check who is gay. I just stay simply ravishing and get all the pie I need to fill me up for a long HARD day. 

I let your old man have that one. I just got done with a... nevermind that but I was drained of energy. So it wasnt a fair fight he didnt get my ravishing best. But we want you! You and a partner of your choosing. Anytime any places, but not in a golden spot light thats gross, youll know where to find us... in your closet night club showing off our dance moves and flexing for the ladies. Im breaking out the oil so watch out the anchor might get ya.
Well I am a freak  but I'll wait for you two puppets outside of the gay club (gasp)  I have no business being in a gay club with you guys rubbing body oil all over each other (gasp)  You are gonna wish you never crossed my path.  I'm gonna make your worse nightmares come true. (gasp)  When I'm through with you both you two man ladies will remember my name (gasp) Goldust!

Last edited:
Eugene huh? That the best you got? Not bad but I've seen better.  You are doing the sting gimmick. Last time I checked he likes hanging out by himself playing with long black wood. Just saying might want to check who is gay. I just stay simply ravishing and get all the pie I need to fill me up for a long HARD day. 

Last time I check The Man Called Sting beat RR for the WCW International Heavyweight Championship..And yeah I do hang out in the rafters with a baseball bat, but I also hangout with all 12 of my WHC belts..How many do you have again?..

Last time I check The Man Called Sting beat RR for the WCW International Heavyweight Championship..And yeah I do hang out in the rafters with a baseball bat, but I also hangout with all 12 of my WHC belts..How many do you have again?..
How is that WCW title working out for you at the moment? I dont count championship belts as success. I count the 200+ panties left behind in the love shack after a good ravishing 
grin.gif

Well I am a freak  but I'll wait for you two puppets outside of the gay club (gasp)  I have no business being in a gay club with you guys rubbing body oil all over each other (gasp)  You are gonna wish you never crossed my path.  I'm gonna make your worse nightmares come true. (gasp)  When I'm through with you both you two man ladies will remember my name (gasp) Goldust!
Oh we arent outside of the gay club golden one. We are out side of your local hobby lobby waiting for you to come out. Price check (gasp) on (gasp) gold glitter (gasp). we arent scared to come in disguise to your shows where you dance for the local gay boys. We will be in the streets...ready...waiting. But dont come alone because Val is out for a first blood match after you questioned his mojo!

How is that WCW title working out for you at the moment? I dont count championship belts as success. I count the 200+ panties left behind in the love shack after a good ravishing >D

At the moment it's working out great for me cause I'm still alive to look at it in my trophy case..How's them panties working out for you?..Oh that's right they're not cause you're buried in the ground..Hey did you have them put any of your airbrushed tights with a dude's face painted on them in the casket?..

For those on here in the last few pages posting promos, a reminder.

A few months back 4w posted a reminder by meth to calm down on the promos or there would be suspensions/bans.

Not saying to stop but spread it out a bit.

A few months back 4w posted a reminder by meth to calm down on the promos or there would be suspensions/bans.

Personally, I have zero interest in all the NTWT nonsense.  I don't have time for it.  It's fine if people want to do it, but if it overtakes the actual pro wrestling info/talk in the thread, then it's a problem.

I still don't understand that..NT can have 400 pages in the thread about nothing, but don't let the wrestling thread get more than 40 pages long or there's gonna be punishments handed out..Doesn't make any sense to me..

Last edited:
At the moment it's working out great for me cause I'm still alive to look at it in my trophy case..How's them panties working out for you?..Oh that's right they're not cause you're buried in the ground..Hey did you have them put any of your airbrushed tights with a dude's face painted on them in the casket?..
They got buried with me. My grave is like King Tuts tomb. The guy that found it got all of my sexy powers and rose me from the dead. Now im back stinger! I want you! Any match you want, you can even put all of your 12 non-existing titles on the line. Also that was my good looking face on my tights.

^^I'm pretty sure you had Warrior and Savage painted on your tights at one time or another..lol

I'm done for the night, I'd hate to get suspended..See you boys tomorrow for the Royal Rumble..

I still don't understand that..NT can have 400 pages in the thread about nothing, but don't let the wrestling thread get more than 40 pages long or there's gonna be punishments handed out..Doesn't make any sense to me..
Personally, I have zero interest in all the NTWT nonsense.  I don't have time for it.  It's fine if people want to do it, but if it overtakes the actual pro wrestling info/talk in the thread, then it's a problem.
I agree with you case but what can we do?

4W yea the NTWT is dumb but its fun, also what can we really talk about wrestling wise right now anyways. I know the rumble is around the corner and thats awesome and I am more than thrilled for it. But other than that what is there? Go Ducks and the great one will win tomorrow!

Oh we arent outside of the gay club golden one. We are out side of your local hobby lobby waiting for you to come out. Price check (gasp) on (gasp) gold glitter (gasp). we arent scared to come in disguise to your shows where you dance for the local gay boys. We will be in the streets...ready...waiting. But dont come alone because Val is out for a first blood match after you questioned his mojo!
Oh don't you man ladies worry (gasp) I'm not afraid and You Ricky boy are the one who said you two are gonna be at the closet night club dancing and rubbing oil on each other. (gasp) Don't you question where I get my Gold paint and glitter from Ricky Boy (gasp) I want both of you in one on one matches in a hell in a cell! (gasp) You couldn't beat my fat dad.   What makes you think you can beat me! I have held a WWE title 11 times. When I'm done with you two you  guys will remember my name (gasp) Goldust!

Last edited:
Oh don't you man ladies worry (gasp) I'm not afraid and You Ricky boy are the one who said you two are gonna be at the closet night club dancing and rubbing oil on each other. (gasp) Don't you question where I get my Gold paint and glitter from Ricky Boy (gasp) I want both of you in one on one matches in a hell in a cell! (gasp) You couldn't beat my fat dad.   What makes you think you can beat me! I have held a WWE title 11 times. When I'm done with you two you  guys will remember my name (gasp) Goldust!
I accept

Im done with promos also for the night. Dont want to get kicked. Good luck to everyone in the rumble and the contests tomorrow. Also michigan you are hilarious 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom