WWE ROYAL RUMBLE SUN JAN 27 | CENA WINS THE RUMBLE | ROCK DEFEATS PUNK TO WIN WWE TITLE

Entrant #4 but ehh...I'd rather be #2 because I have a feeling Ziggs will be #2

& my survey is done, I'm ready!!!

God I hate you.

EDIT: Unless i get Ziggs.

Either way, my first statement stands
haha 
roll.gif
laugh.gif

still ordering the ppv, no matter how bad the rumble matches have been the last couple of years.

sucks i didnt make the cut for the rumble this year but its all good.

good luck to everyone!

Oh yeah (gasp) I remember you use to be so irresistible (gasp) that even Rico couldn't keep his hands off you! (gasp)
I also remember when you got yourself into some trouble (gasp) I know you remember this (gasp)
Even if your buddy John Bobbitt saved you (gasp)

You haven't been the same.  Now look at you (gasp)
Face it Val.  You lost your Mojo (gasp) Now it's time for you to finally pay (gasp) You will remember my name (gasp) Goldust!
Oh no no no no Goldy you have it wrong. He is not Sir Austin Powers and did not lose his mojo. He just changed his due to keep up with the times and to still stay ravishing. I did the same. I trimmed off the long locks of love for a modern style also.

Also (gasp) you better watch yourself because you never know what corner of the arena I am ravishing in. (gasp) (gasp)(dry heave)(vomit) Oh pardon me I just lost my lunch when I realized that you werent a gold woman and just a man with a large pair of moobs. Just like your daddy always in the best physical condition. Looks like the times have been rough for you. You went from Goldust, then got gold rushed and turned into CoalDust.

But if you keep this up by coming after the hard bodies you will get a Rude Awaking of a life time... then you will just be known as GayDust (gasp)

[COLOR=#red]club and ITO having Number 1.... coincedence?

Nope.
[/COLOR]

:smh:

I've had enough of listening to you two puppets.  (gasp) yes oh yes there have been others (gasp) but none of them have brought out your innermost feelings, your naughty nightmares like I do.  (gasp) Cause when I am done with both you (gasp) you will remember the name (gasp) Goldust!

Hey Val did you hear that? There was some gasping fat gold lady trying to hit on our Hard Bodies. Sorry Mrs. Dust we couldn't really understand you or hear you. We were to busy flexing and dancing in the mirror to our new theme song that we stole from billy and chuck. That was playing kind of loud. But sorry no fat chicks please!
[/quote]
Ricky its funny that you mention a gold fat lady (gasp) Remember  when my fat father  kicked your a**

Apparently you had your beauty rest and now you want to give it another go. (gasp)  I will beat you down in the golden spotlight and after I have my way with you (gasp) You will never forget the name (gasp) Goldust!

Last edited:
My boy Ricardo was #8 last year!

Facts & Stats:

Number of Winners: 1
Best Result: Won
Worst Result: 28th place
Longest Time: 48:27
Shortest Time: 0:41
Most Eliminations: 6
Total Eliminations: 20
Total Combined Time: 5:24:34
Average Time: 12:58

Shawn Michaels, Kane & Booker T have all eliminated the #8 entrant twice.
For three consecutive years the #8 entrants were all former members of Evolution.
It wasn’t until the 1997 Royal Rumble that a #8 entrant performed an elimination.
Ricardo Rodriguez competed in his first WWE match as the #8 entrant in 2012.

Read about your entry number here: http://royalrumbler.wordpress.com/category/by-entry-number/

Ricky its funny that you mention a gold fat lady (gasp) Remember  when my fat father  kicked your a**

Apparently you had your beauty rest and now you want to give it another go. (gasp)  I will beat you down in the golden spotlight and after I have my way with you (gasp) You will never forget the name (gasp) Goldust!

I let your old man have that one. I just got done with a... nevermind that but I was drained of energy. So it wasnt a fair fight he didnt get my ravishing best. But we want you! You and a partner of your choosing. Anytime any places, but not in a golden spot light thats gross, youll know where to find us... in your closet night club showing off our dance moves and flexing for the ladies. Im breaking out the oil so watch out the anchor might get ya.

I let your old man have that one. I just got done with a... nevermind that but I was drained of energy. So it wasnt a fair fight he didnt get my ravishing best. But we want you! You and a partner of your choosing. Anytime any places, but not in a golden spot light thats gross, youll know where to find us... in your closet night club showing off our dance moves and flexing for the ladies. Im breaking out the oil so watch out the anchor might get ya.View media item 237130

Dude did you really just tell this man you were in the closet?..:stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom