WWE ROYAL RUMBLE SUN JAN 27 | CENA WINS THE RUMBLE | ROCK DEFEATS PUNK TO WIN WWE TITLE

I said earlier how this year's rumble wouldn't be as bad since a good amount of people are relevant and then they bring out Mcgiliyfydgtycuty :smh:

Thats how they ended the show? Whack

Ziggler wins btc challenge? Oh my, didnt see that coming

Im still betting they ge mayweather for wm29 and have him fight big show, punch vs punch

Still watching on the West Coast but noticed the white NT sign. Props to whoever was on the TV side in the 4th row or so showing NT love.

I will count up the entries tomorrow.  I think we're probably near 60, but not there yet.  So if you still want to enter, post.

Fell asleep before the Del Rio match.  I just couldn't make it through the show.  It's just too long.  Sounds like I'm glad I missed the Cena nonsense.

Watching on West Coast DVR just wanted to say AJ Lee got a beautiful looking buttocks fa sho.

also entering rumble pool? but im sure its full already

Last edited:
Cena is beyond terrible on the mic. I also hate it when they sell the RR at the end of Raw.

Anyone notice when during the second segment between the Rock and the police, that during the end you can hear Big Show's entrance theme start? :lol:

Also they went light on Rocky with that Shield PB.

And finally since The Shield can't interfere....then that only means the return of Brock. duh...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom