WWE ROYAL RUMBLE SUN JAN 27 | CENA WINS THE RUMBLE | ROCK DEFEATS PUNK TO WIN WWE TITLE

anyone remember when the Royal Rumble match went from being 2 minutes between entrants, to 90 seconds and then to 60 seconds? God it seemed so rushed.

So, which Royal Rumble do you think has been the best? The worst?
90 seconds was reasonable. 2 min felt like an eternity. austin had to eliminate christian and chuck twice in order to kill time in one of the royal rumbles

Bob Backlund and his crazy ***.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Ok I can't sit through Cena closing out the show.. someone let me know if anything exciting happens.

Gotta work on that moonsault, Swagberto.
laugh.gif

Vince lookin' like a genius again for the Alberto face turn. Didn't think he'd get over this quick. All this being done in back to back to back shows in cities that are heavily populated with Latinos and it's rubbing off.
pimp.gif

didn't del rio used to have pyro?
Yeah they gotta bring that back for him if he's not gonna stroll in the whip.

The WWE is such a mess in 2013, it's like there are no story lines anymore which is why I tune in every couple months now and feel like I haven't missed a show

Pretty sad to see

I'm finding myself sitting through every Cena promo lately thinking over and over again. "Please turn heel, please turn heel, please turn heel"

The WWE is such a mess in 2013, it's like there are no story lines anymore which is why I tune in every couple months now and feel like I haven't missed a show

Pretty sad to see
:lol: I mean if you turn into the show every 3 months then you wouldn't know the current story line if there was one.

I'd love to see a big surprise name's music hit to end the show after Cena says he will win the Rumble.

Back
Top Bottom