WWE ROYAL RUMBLE SUN JAN 27 | CENA WINS THE RUMBLE | ROCK DEFEATS PUNK TO WIN WWE TITLE

What's the story on The Rock's custom championship. I know it was god awful, but why didn't it become an on air thing like the smoking skull?

Best Buy does for sure. They recently did a reset on all the stores so now all the blu-rays and regular DVD's are mixed in together. It's almost impossible to find anything now.

My dude Punk better win at Royal Rumble. I'll be sickened if the Rock wins. Punk as had enough of that political BS getting the upper hand on him. 
And yes, I did just get done watching the CM Punk DVD. Highly, highly recommended.

Last edited:
I had Primo
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
to every one of those. The WWE title has been needing a change for what, 5 years now? That mess is solely associated with Cena, so even when someone else has it, all ou can think of is Cena.

Went to get Punk's DVD yesterday......so....do Best Buy & Target not sale WWE (or UFC for that matter) dvds anymore?? They didn't even have that combined section for either one.
It's on Netflix. I gave it to my bro for Christmas (bought from Bestbuy) and watched it with him. And just recently watched it on Netflix. 

In the spirit of the week...

Highlights:

- King Haku sighting

- The key to winning early Rumbles...."bare fists"

- Mr. Fuji being the greatest typecast in history

- Big John Studd's ridiculously small nipples

- Mullets!!!

I'm ready to enter the RR pool..I can't remember for sure, but I think I got Ezekiel Jackson (I think that's his name) last year..I didn't win..

Best Buy does for sure. They recently did a reset on all the stores so now all the blu-rays and regular DVD's are mixed in together. It's almost impossible to find anything now.

I knew it :lol: :smh: I was so confused when I was looking for it

Royal Rumble week.
pimp.gif

Hopefully the RR this year isn't as god awful as last years.
sick.gif

The comic relief provided by Ricardo was probably the highlight of last years Rumble.
laugh.gif

At least this year the entrants won't feel like random jobbers, cause last year it was absolutely dreadful the amount of jobbers in the match.

Some of the people in the 2012 match are more relevant this year and the new people (Sandow, Cesaro, Shield, etc) don't feel like random jobbers that will get no reaction.

Last edited:
Oh yea, it was very disrespectful what was said to Mrs. Guerrero last week. Konnan spoke on this months ago about how she has been treated since Eddy's death. Is it just part of the business or is it going to far? I think it is going too far for being the widow of the Hall of Famer.

What do yall think?

I guess I understand why Paul and Vickie are together, but didn't they hate each other a few weeks ago?

Marry Me Vickie sign 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom