WWE ROYAL RUMBLE SUN JAN 27 | CENA WINS THE RUMBLE | ROCK DEFEATS PUNK TO WIN WWE TITLE

I wasn't focused on the match....

Looked up and was legit caught off guard by Sheamus's skin.

This dude has never looked whiter to me.

Rock sold that like a champ, no pun intended. :pimp: Obviously the blood wasn't intentional but when it happened he made sure to capitalize on it. Some of these dudes should take notes.

Aside from mixing the MLK words in promos (wasn't necessary), that segment was good.

Y'all noticed the symbolism of having Punk in the skybox and Rock looking up at him from the ring? Rock talking about reaching the mountaintop, Punk saying you're not gonna get where I'm at, etc. That was well done.

Yeah it was solid and to the point

Cena would've kipped up and gave them a triple AA like "I NEVER GIVE UP!!!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
adfsljk;dfs;lsanf;vdhlaskd fvn;sdjf 
roll.gif

Man I miss the days when they figured out the entrants by those spinning balls... that was awesome :lol:

Isn't Roman Reigns Rock's cousin right?

And I'd pass out if I say a #JessePLZ sign at a Raw or PPV. :lol:
Anoa'i is a member of the Anoa'i family. He is the son of Sika of the Wild Samoans and the brother of Matt Anoa'i, who are both professional wrestlers.[1] He has a daughter and a fiancée.
[edit]In wrestling

I wasn't focused on the match....

Looked up and was legit caught off guard by Sheamus's skin.

This dude has never looked whiter to me.

Looks like he's tanning a little now.

I remember when he first got in the WWE dude was looking a big *** Miracle whip sandwich :smh:

Rock sold that like a champ, no pun intended. :pimp: Obviously the blood wasn't intentional but when it happened he made sure to capitalize on it. Some of these dudes should take notes.

Aside from mixing the MLK words in promos (wasn't necessary), that segment was good.

Y'all noticed the symbolism of having Punk in the skybox and Rock looking up at him from the ring? Rock talking about reaching the mountaintop, Punk saying you're not gonna get where I'm at, etc. That was well done.

Very well done :pimp:

I wish the Bossman Slam finished off Sheamus :smh:

Rock is still the best at selling moves. This dude used to legitimately do back flips as a result of stunners in the 90s.

Back
Top Bottom