WWE RAW 7.13 - RAWbot Chicken

roll.gif
roll.gif

i dont even know why i picked funaki to be honest. i mean who the hell picks a jobber? cmon
laugh.gif

but ill keep him. good looks on the sig though

Originally Posted by chino905

WCW/NWO Revenge, WWF Wrestlemania 2000 and WWF No Mercy were the best games I owned for N64. Me and my cousin played that 24/7.

Classics.
pimp.gif

I'm eagerly waiting for the new Smackdown game too.

I have Legends of Wrestlemania and its okay at best. The only reason I don't trade it in is because of nostalgia.

Originally Posted by Physicx

roll.gif
roll.gif

i dont even know why i picked funaki to be honest. i mean who the hell picks a jobber? cmon
laugh.gif

but ill keep him. good looks on the sig though

Lol mannnnnnn I was gonna pick Zack Ryder until mister916 put me back in my senses.

chino, hey man...

id take hitman over nearly everyone in pro wrestling history

except my man funaki
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Masterhammy, undertaker ain't check in so undertaker is all yours.

Physicx- funaki is the truth! Is he still on smackdown or did he get released?

smackdown as kung funaki
smh.gif
i think anyways. i hardly catch smackdown nowadays. mostly raw

im amazed that he has been with the company this long. dude is untouchable
laugh.gif

but yeah, i thought he might have bit the bullet a few years back when he got named in that steroid thing. guess not

Why can't it be Summerslam already?

I can't remember the last time i was so hyped about a WWE game.

Word..I'm trying to find out. Only things I know is that out of the "newer" wrestlers R-Truth and Christian are confirmed

How do I fade the color in my sig? And I'm not sure if I'm copping that game. I'm going off to school and I am 99% sure I'm not taking my 360.I really wish I could, but of course I've got a little bro who already plays it more than me

The wrestling games ive got are No Mercy, Wrestlemania 2000, WCW Mayhem, WCW vs nWo Revenge, Smackdown Shut Your Mouth, Here Comes the Pain, SvR 2007, 2008,and Wrestlemania Arcade for ps1
pimp.gif

Sig check: thanks chino
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

How do I fade the color in my sig? And I'm not sure if I'm copping that game. I'm going off to school and I am 99% sure I'm not taking my 360. I really wish I could, but of course I've got a little bro who already plays it more than me
Link

Originally Posted by LetItRock

Word..I'm trying to find out. Only things I know is that out of the "newer" wrestlers R-Truth and Christian are confirmed
Yeah. Zigglers also confirmed. I also hear they're bringing legends back.
769155e7a6a47b5886436c483098501188f7e0c.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

How do I fade the color in my sig? And I'm not sure if I'm copping that game. I'm going off to school and I am 99% sure I'm not taking my 360. I really wish I could, but of course I've got a little bro who already plays it more than me
Link

Originally Posted by LetItRock

Yeah. Zigglers also confirmed. I also hear they're bringing legends back.
769155e7a6a47b5886436c483098501188f7e0c.gif

Tell me this mean The Ultimate Warrior will FINALLY BE ON A SMACKDOWN?
eek.gif

But
laugh.gif
they waited all late. I'm all Jericho now. I have to save themindless, recalcitrant, sycophants of the WWE universe.
pimp.gif

Link
I still can't get it to be the font in the sig though

Originally Posted by Basketballsavant

Can someone shed some light on R Truth's alter ego/new gimmick "Pretty Ricky".
Apparently the gimmick was inspired by Martin Lawrence dressing as a pizzadelivery man in the 1999 comedy film Blue Streak.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Tell me this mean The Ultimate Warrior will FINALLY BE ON A SMACKDOWN?
eek.gif

But
laugh.gif
they waited all late. I'm all Jericho now. I have to save the mindless, recalcitrant, sycophants of the WWE universe.
pimp.gif
Ricky Steamboat, Million Dollar Man, Earthquake areconfirmed. Hopefully Warrior makes the cut. Macho Man too. Can't believe they cut him out ofLegends of Wrestlemania.
smh.gif

Link
Oh. Do you have microsoft word or aim?

Link

Yeah, I've got Word, but what's the font?

Link
Yeah, I've got Word, but what's the font?
Impact italic. Word 2007 won't work for some reason so i have to use Aim now.

Here's a few I did, I'm just not sure which one, they're all pretty similar though:

g.W.o.- TheUndertaker

g.W.o.- TheUndertaker

g.W.o.- TheUndertaker

g.W.o.- TheUndertaker

Damn, my font isn't showing up in the posts, I guess I'll check if it worksin the sig

SIG CHECK

WELL THAT DIDN'T WORK, ANYBODY KNOW WHAT'S WRONG?

LET'S SEE IF THE FONT WORKED THIS TIME

NOW THAT PART OF THE SIG DISAPPEARED

NOW IT REAPPEARED STILL !%+$$% UP. HOW DO I CHANGE THE FONT? IT'S TOO DAMN LATE
laugh.gif

I'M JUST GONNA PUT IT AS THE WRONG FONT FOR NOW AND GO TO BED

Back
Top Bottom