WWE RAW 7.13 - RAWbot Chicken

idk about all time but i know he loves santino...and anyone got any avys for HHH? damn i wanted jericho!

Originally Posted by 22stylez

idk about all time but i know he loves santino...and anyone got any avys for HHH? damn i wanted jericho!
0009dkb6

0009c901
-botched Pedigree
000awqy1

000b124x

000c9w4p

000pkqe0

^DId you edit the gif with the border and your username? I'd love to do that, but I have no idea how to

Funny. I was just watching 78 and 79 earlier today. Hadn't seen 80 yet though, so thanks.

Originally Posted by masterhammy

^DId you edit the gif with the border and your username? I'd love to do that, but I have no idea how to
Sorry, didn't see this post. Yeah, I only added the borders and my username lol.

I made it with Ulead...

Originally Posted by Basketballsavant

Yeah RRR, still cannot believe he, Curt Henning or Ted Dibiase never had a world title reign in WWF/E

aite i'll put you on the list. you can just take the sig from me and switch the name to RRR.

And yea, its a shame perfect or million dollar man never had a world title.

I'll take the first 5 avy request from those who need it. G.W.O. members only. Wrestling related please.

Youtube Link:
Time (5 secs or less):
Border Color:
Tag/Color/Position:

mister 916 is the man! hurry up and get your avys peoples!!! first 5 people!!!

And I contacted all the other members from the original list via PM. If they still want to be apart of the team, then they will post here or PM me. if not,then I will update the list again and if you want to change to another wrestler, you can.

Back
Top Bottom