WWE Raw - 12/24 - 5th Annual Tribute to the Troops - Taped in Iraq

Hope everyone is having a great holiday. I have to run as I'm on my way out to my aunt's for Christmas Eve, so just a very brief preview fortonight's show. This is arguably the most important show the WWE produces all year long. Sure, no major happenings occur at the show, and the results areknown as it is taped weeks in advance, but for the WWE to take their product live each year to our troops is just an amazing gesture on their part. You cancriticize the WWE all you want, and there is PLENTY to criticize them about, but this is one time when you just have to sit back and appreciate the good thatthey are doing.

[h1]Preview:A Holiday with the Troops
December 24, 2007[/h1]

On Christmas Eve, WWE brings you our most important broadcast of the year. Spend the holiday with our troops in Iraq, as WWE presents its 5th Annual Tribute to the Troops.

As the only entertainment event broadcast from Iraq, WWE Superstars and staff brought the excitement of a WWE live event to our soldiers stationed in the Middle East. They also spent lots of time meeting with the brave men and women making up our Armed Forces.

Join us as Tribute to the Troops, WWE's way of bringing the troops home to you for the holidays, airs Christmas Eve at 9/8 CT on USA Network.

For more on the WWE's Tribute to the Troops, visit the following links:

I should be back in time for tonight's show. See you guys then. Merry Christmas.

Layla.
pimp.gif
devil.gif

I give the WWE a lot of flack for the garbage they put on TV but Tribute to the Troops is one of the few things they do right.

Hopefully this will be the last Tribute to the Troops show the WWE ever does.

Anything on royal rumble tickets ?.......I'm try to resell them. There going to be like hotcakes.

Still nothing from what I've seen. Very strange selling strategy by the WWE to hold them for this long.

amazing gesture indeed. my brother was there last year, made it home safely about a month ago. to the wwe for doing this
pimp.gif

Major props to Vince and all the superstars who made the trip over there. Definitely one of WWE's best shows of the year.

This thread is beyond dead
laugh.gif

Does anyone know when royal rumble tickets go on sale? Last I heard it was supposed to be the last weekend of december but theres no substantial date it seems.

Last time I went to a wwe event was probably 02 but I wouldnt mind going to RR if I got a pair of decent seats. If the card if weak I could always flip them.

Back
Top Bottom