WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER PPV 2/23 - WWE Title EC Match | Shield v Wyatts | PPV Pred Contest

Another championship belt question..Which would you rather have, a Big Gold belt or Attitude Era world belt?

When did WWE SERIOUSLY start letting wrestlers come down and do commentary? Great idea. I know they did it back in the early 90s from time to time.

Everytime I see the The NAO, I just :smh: :x ....these 60 year old dudes still saying same stuff they did in 1997 :smh:

One thing though, Uso's are my dudes. But why are they allowed to not lift weights but they fire Chris Hero for not looking in shape. Usos have some of the most unflattering bodies on the main rosters.

One thing though, Uso's are my dudes. But why are they allowed to not lift weights but they fire Chris Hero for not looking in shape. Usos have some of the most unflattering bodies on the main rosters.

They have slobbishness in their lineage so they get a pass.

They gonna let the Usos take the straps at EC, or make us wait til WM30?

i hope Wrestlemania, just for a better build

Titus, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Big E, Cesaro, Ryback, and Fandango are the future. Especially Titus, Roman, and Cesaro.

Out with the old and with the new, get it through your heads already WWE! And give these new guys a legit push.

Titus aih no future :lol:

He almost 40

Titus being 36 >>>> Curtis Axel being 34. All Titus needs is a solid 2-3 years to (hopefully) do good stuff.

Man Sheamus the character sucks. They didn't even bother to tweak his character or anything. Same ol unlikable peon

"There's been a lot of chatter on social media that Cesaro is cut from the same mold as John Cena, at least his in ring ability."

WHAT?????????????????

Shut up Michael Cole

Just as soon as the punk chants start. :lol:

Seriously. As soon as CM Punks chants start, roll-up pin ensues and match is over.

vh6gH.gif

"There's been a lot of chatter on social media that Cesaro is cut from the same mold as John Cena, at least his in ring ability."

WHAT?????????????????

Shut up Michael Cole
Yea he was wild for saying that.

Anyone else about to turn RAW off since it is Orton/Sheamus time?

Titus, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Big E, Cesaro, Ryback, and Fandango are the future. Especially Titus, Roman, and Cesaro.

Out with the old and with the new, get it through your heads already WWE! And give these new guys a legit push.
Titus has the most potential IMO dude is funny as ****

Only thing is he's already 36 so the WWE probably not even looking at him as the "future" smh

Even though Batista like 46 and just signed a 3 year contract

Back
Top Bottom