WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER PPV 2/23 - WWE Title EC Match | Shield v Wyatts | PPV Pred Contest

Orton has never been good at all on the mic, but I'm sure the crowd chanting like crazy for D-Bry while he tries to talk doesn't help him much...
That + he was also told to speed up his promos to counter the CM Punk chants. They don't want anyone pausing or talking slow and giving the crowd momentum to troll.

D-Bry in the opening segment referencing one of Legend Killer Orton's finer moments...

pimp.gif

(Some of) y'all said Bray Wyatt sucks, though.
mean.gif

couldnt agree more. used to VHS record those off the spanish channel at midnight while i was at work just to have some franchise vs Taz promos to see when i got home.

Both of those men don't get the credit they deserve for their in-ring work and their mic skills..ECW gave them the perfect platform to show what they could do and WWE dropped the ball with both of them..

Their back and forth promos over the WHC, Taz's promos about Sabu, and Shane's promos about Flair and Funk were all amazing..Can't wait for the Network to get here..

That + he was also told to speed up his promos to counter the CM Punk chants. They don't want anyone pausing or talking slow and giving the crowd momentum to troll.

D-Bry in the opening segment referencing one of Legend Killer Orton's finer moments...

View media item 795199

:pimp:  

(Some of) y'all said Bray Wyatt sucks, though. :smh:

Take a wild guess at who's the main culprit saying wyatt sucks.

They've showed that Breaking Point highlight at least 10 times over the past month and a half. :smh:

This Emma chick is officially the worst woman that's ever appeared in a wrestling ring..

Back
Top Bottom