WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/17 - Rock v Punk WWE Title Match, SD Elim Chamber | PPV Pred Contest!

I don't understand what you guys see in Mark Henry..Dude has less moves than Cena and yet yall can't get enough..

Not only is Mark Henry's character/promos fresh and engaging, but the majority of his matches he's had since late 2010 (early 2011?) have hid his limitations and been pretty good. Cena has literally had the same character and cut the same promo since 2005 (with the exception of promos vs The Rock). And Mark Henry has never been DDT'd on concrete only to sell it like an arm drag.

Last edited:
Not only is Mark Henry's character/promos fresh and engaging, but the majority of his matches he's had since late 2010 (early 2011?) have hid his limitations and been pretty good. Cena has literally had the same character and cut the same promo since 2005 (with the exception of promos vs The Rock). And Mark Henry has never been DDT'd on concrete only to sell it like an arm drag.

Well said, Henry is bringing it

I'm starting to see why yall like Daniel Bryan so much. That reminded me of some of Y2J and Benoit's matches.

Last edited:

Yeah

Back
Top Bottom